Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreaming

Go down 
+10
Piemane
Furret Fatale
iZan
Pasta
Gliscor
Proton
whohassocks
no
Cuccopac Apu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
no
Administrator

Male Posts : 439

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Here's my dream from last night.

It was a school setting. Maybe a cafeteria. Merrissa and Chelsea were there. I remember seeing my ex-friends at another table. Anthony was being a complete ass as usual, and trying to act all cool and stuff. Anyway. First I was sitting by Merrissa (to my right) and Jake (to my left.) Chelsea was next to Jake and wanted me to sit by her instead (she was at the end) so Jake and I switched. I had a sketchbook with me. MY sketchbook, but instead it was full and I had notebook papers stuffed in randomly (some of which were actual drawings I have done in real life, and are usually in a pile accross from my bed.) I clearly remember my Kagami-Miku cosplayer drawing based of the Lucky Star OVA (don't ask.) I also saw another drawing, clear as day, eraser marks and everything, something I've never drawn before. It was a drawing of Haruhi Suzumiya and another girl--Rena strongly comes to mind, but I can't remember that part of it clearly. I continued drawing Haruhi though. Next to me, Chelsea was working on math. Oddly enough, she asked me for help. It was weird stuff I've never seen before, I don't even know if it EXISTS, but somehow I understood it and was able to help her. After that, I continued drawing when an alarm sounded. It then kinda switched to a vidogame kinda thing, where I was the hero of the game. Black blobby stuff started coming out of the walls (like in Eversion, but walls.) It was a confusing layout, kinda like a maze. I had to gather "effects" to place into a peculiar object, which would allow us to escape. I was able to do that and I woke up after placing them into the object. orz

Also, I would like to point out some strange things about this dream.

My sketchbook: I just got this recently, so there aren't many drawings in it. Maybe about ten or so pages. This was definantly set in a strange future. Also, I usually never draw in front of other people. For me to just take it out like that and put it right on the table is very unlike me.

Haruhi and Rena drawing. I blame Socks. You made me dream about Haruhi. In a way.

Chelsea, asking ME for help? She's in a higher math level than me. Strange.

The maze sorta reminded me of a PMD layout, or Yume Nikki's "Hell." Placing five effects into a peculiar object? Like the time gears in PMD2? I've clearly been playing that too much lately. Even my subconscious is telling me that. orz

Overall it was just odd.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:47 am

I just got up a while ago (I'm in tech now at school) but I still can't recall what I dreamt last night. If I remember later I'll be sure to post.

Also, just a thought: Maybe we could try translating each other's dreams~? Just thought it might be interesting... ^^; I have fun translating my own, and they usually mean a lot more than I thought they would (and sometimes end up happening, or relate to something in my life--present OR future.)

We should listen to our subconscious. It knows a lot.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Female Posts : 242

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:36 pm

Last night was another reoccurring dream DX

Why? Because at the beginning I remembered how to even beat them. I grabbed my Portal Gun (yes, I'm serious) and used it as a gun. In the daytime, they hid in buildings and dark spaces. But at night they came out.

During the first night for some reason I fought with JOHN FREEMAN(who was gorden freeman's brother) and Gordon. They had portal guns too. We mainly took down zombies in the school. Once they died, their spirits of the original people came out.

During the day I tried to find a place to hide where zombies wouldn't be. I tried outside, but apparently some of them were out, terrorizing people. Then I tried the quiet library. I snuck in first and looked in one of the rooms and realized it was packed with zombies, eating wolves for some reason.

I rushed out like OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT. That was really what was on my mind. I fled to the school, and fought some of the zombies hiding there, until I heard human voices. I found there was an adult and a child in the shower room. The adult was trying to wash the white dust from an explosion from the kid. His family were killed by zombies.

I told them that it was dangerous in here. Then I moved on, as the sun was going down.

I found a weird girl that wanted to be the grudge or something. She handed me a york mint, which kind of distorted my vision and said something in japanese. (Later I found out, through subtitles, that it was "Are you too afraid to go on? ufufufufufu...") This honestly didn't scare me, as it was like a big-lipped alligator moment. I seriously said "Wrong dream, Monoe." On second though she was monoe from yume nikki.

My mind screamed THE COFFIN WITH THE COMPANION CUBE HEART ON THE FRONT. I found said coffin quickly as I heard the zombies shuffling. My father, who was another survivor(and looked nothing like my real dad) put the lid on the coffin and the zombies just passed by. For some reason they all fell and died, and little spirits started walking away.

Then cut to me and Tyler At my house. Apparently it was a videogame, and I was showing him how to beat it.

This is where my dream starts messing with me, because I think I'm actually with him again >_O; It took a lot of courage for me to give him a hug, then I was WOKEN UP and I wanted to falcon pauwnch a wall. e_e

We were at my old house -- something I would consider as a thing to make me wake up, but apparently the people who had bought our house were eaten by zombies and my family and his were hiding there.

So apparently zombies existed there too.

Also, when I was killing zombies, I looked really badass. oAo
I had one blue eye, and one red-orange one.
I had a white blouse with a blue tie/skirt.
I had knee-high white stockings.
I HAD A PORTAL GUN FUSED TO MY ARM ALKDSJAFLKJSDA. <3
Sadly that poor portal gun crushed my lower left arm just below the elbow. What a shame.
I had catears, too. But they were for hearing, because I'd gone mad and ripped off my ears or something and had to have robotic ones.

Some lessons learned from this dream:

-The University where you are at will always have zombies or some kind of threat.
-DON'T GO INTO THE LIBRARY. Whenever you try, something will try to get you. (this seriously happens everytime. I try going to the library on campus.)

But still, it was awesome. Kickass, I dare say.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Ah, sounds pretty cool. XD
I'm still trying to lucid dream. |D;
I think I'm getting better though. I just need more practice. The tips I've read on remembering dreams are working, so that's cool.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:07 pm

there's a way to remember dreams?
Tell me~ :3
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:34 pm

http://www.lucidity.com/NL11.DreamRecall.html

There, it's pretty much what we've been doing already. x3
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:40 pm

I set my alarm clock to 5am -- I mean for myself to get up but I don't.

So I normally wake up then. I fall back asleep until 6:00.

That *MAY* or may not be helping.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm

I set my alarm for like...5:45. |D Then I actually get up later.
Though, I kinda have a sleeping problem, and it takes me hours to fall asleep. e.e;; I try to go to bed at 10 but...um...that just doesn't seem to happen. >>
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:38 pm

I know how you feel. @D@;
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:03 pm

I was lucid. cheers
lol. Anyway. XD
It started out in one of my school gyms, I believe. Coach Neve and other students were even there. There was a flying contraption. You held onto it and jumped kinda and you could glide. Part of a hinge kept breaking off, but it still worked. Apparently, they were using it for a new gym activity. XD Anyway, I was using that with Merrissa and Nalani and we were having fun. Later, he called us to the corner of the gym to talk to us (I don't know what it was about though.) We were then warped to my neighbor's back yard (where a lot of my dreams have taken place, by the way.) Merrissa and Nalani came with me. There was also another group containing three highly obnoxious students whom I will not name. >> I looked down at my hands. That's when I gained lucidity. My right pinky was a thumb, and I had another finger coming out of my middle finger (MONOKO-IZED.) It was all clear then. "This is a dream. I'm lucid." I said to myself. I looked around for a while. The flying device was on top of their shed (which was a small cliff in my dream.) "We can use this," I thought. I found Merrissa and asked her if she could help me get it down. She aggreed. Eventually something came down (and hit us on the head. |D) It was a hollow wooden pole. We didn't think we needed it so we set it aside. We got the flying contraption down, and went to sit on my neighbor's porch for a minute (we took it with us and proped it against the fence.) "Look at your hands, Merrissa. It's a dream," I told her. "Oh. Okay," she said. "You believe me?" "Why would I not believe you, I have like, 21 fingers." We laughed for a minute. I looked over and saw the other group playing around with our flying device. It was cute. It had a neon-world kinda face that would change and rotate around. We waited, and they eventually left. I went and picked it up. I tried using it. Something was wrong though. It was missing something. We thought it was the pole, so I looked around for it. I found something similar and tried it. It didn't fit (this was apparently the part you are supposed to hold onto, btw.) Then, near the other group, I found it, but instead, it became a green pencil...the same size though. I tried it, as the pointed end would act as a wedge and fit in the hole easier. It worked. I got some tape nearby and secured it in place. The broken hinge from earlier? Fixed that too. (Also, by this time, I realized Nalani was missing. She does that sometimes.) I glanced over at the back yard and saw my Pokemon plushies by the cliff, the ones I always have by my bed. They looked kinda...sad? "Normally, I'd try to take you guys with me, but you might get in the way. You're not real anyway. This is only a dream. You'll be fine." They moved a little and looked happier. I continued on my way. Chris (Merrissa's online friend that lives in Australia) and Merrissa were ready and waiting. We were all going to escape the dream together. Though of course, Nalani was still missing. I spotted an orb on the ground and picked it up. It was like a communication orb thing from Higurashi Rei. She told me she was trapped, and needed my key. "How can I give it to you, though...? I don't know where you are..." "Throw it. Trust me just do it." I did, and it dissappeard. "...I have it now. I'll be with you guys soon enough. Go on ahead." As I was walking to our "destination point" coach Neve saw me and wished us luck. He didn't have a problem with us using the classes only flyingmabobber. I found the others, Nalani arrived soon enough, and I'm guessing we escaped because I woke up. ^^;;

Overall, it was pretty cool. I hope I can get used to lucid dreaming and be able to have more control over the dreams later.

Why did I tell Merrissa to look at her hands as well? I don't know. I guessed I thought we might end up trapped in a dream, and she'd at least be able to control the things around her? Either that, or if she was dreaming at the same time I was, I was hoping it would send a little message to her to tell her to do so, and she'd become lucid. Maybe I was worried she was having a nightmare or something and wanted to help her. I don't know. My subconscious made me do it for the most part. I'm thinking it was probably the second thing though.

Why did we want to escape from a perfectly fine, lucid dream? I can't say I know that either. It may have become a dream that turnes into a nightmare after a while and I wanted to get out of it before that happend. Maybe my subconscious was helping me.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:12 pm

THAT. IS SO. COOL.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:18 pm

lol. XD It was pretty cool. I hope I can do that more. :3
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:55 am

My parents woke me up this morning so I forgot.
HUUUUURGH
D<
Now I'm gonna falcon kick the next person I see with A UNICORN HEAD
http://www.awkwardzombie.com/hat1.php
Back to top Go down
Proton
Mismagius
Proton

Female Posts : 90

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:41 am

I get that alot.o3o;

When I do I'm like~

"Whoah."

It's mostly in school.o-o;

An' most of my dreams are made up of un-sortable crap,that can't make sense,no matter which way you look at it.
:'D
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:56 pm

I don't remember much of this dream, but we had been planning a party-type-thing at Cucco's house. It was going to be on a Tuesday, I believe. She came to school excited about it, and gave me a Poniko plushie that she made (It was adorable btw. ;w;) I carried that around thoughout the school day. Later, she told me her mom got sick, and they'd have to put it off. It was some strange virus that was going around that caused people to behave strangely. I tried finding a cure that was supposed to be in a room thing, being worried about Cucco and her family and all. I came to a house and there were insane Toriningen. They chased me. I had some of the Yume Nikki effects with me. I dashed for one of the rooms. Panicking, I used the Triangle Kerchief. I became invisible to them. The toriningen came into the room I was in. I ran out. Confused, it looked around for a bit, then followed my trail, still being able to hear me. It eventually caught up to me and I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:24 pm

I sew plushies when I'm not lazy.
I've made 2 1/2
one of the two is headless.
But I don't really wanna sew anymore. too time consuming..
Back to top Go down
Gliscor
Gliscor

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:39 pm

I had a dream that I was a Togekiss. :D
I could apparently see myself flying around and I was in the Sinnoh Frontier. :v I was flying all around, carving turns around the Tower and just generally happily flying around~
Eventually, I made my way into the halls of the Battle Castle.

I was... searching for something. Not sure what, but it was apparently important because I was starting to freak out. D: When I started to panic enough to almost make me light down, I was hit with a broom. then i woke up la
o3o
my dreams are almost always that stupid.

my other recent dreams have been the usual being chased by a tornado and being trapped in a bubble sort of deal.
:c
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:55 pm

That seems interesting~ o:
I once had a dream that I was a Butterfree. I have no idea why. Really. orz
Back to top Go down
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:21 pm

I had a weird dream that made no sense.

For some reason, my friend and I were in an army of kids with Nerf guns who were trapped on the upper floor of a building (which was supposed to be my school I think but was nothing like it) and we had to take control of the lower floor in order to defeat the other army. For some reason, my friend and I decided to go downstairs and try to take the place ourselves. I was a terrible shot but my friend killed (or something, either way once they were shot they vanished) everyone he saw in the hallways. Sometimes we would just hide in a closet when someone is after us and then run out when they found us. I don't get why we didn't just shoot them but they never pursued us. Eventually my friend was shot (I think) and was dying, faking it, or being unable to leave the room we were in for another reason. So I gathered up some of the darts and then I don't remember what happened after that, except my friend playing his DS.

I think I should start writing down my dreams right after I wake up. As you can tell, it was a weird dream.
Back to top Go down
https://tornworld.forumotion.com
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:27 pm

XD That sounds fun in a way.

Yep, you should~ Keeping a dream journal is fun. Especially looking back over it later and going "...wtf?"

You guys should post most of the dreams you remember from now on~ :D

Also, I don't remember my dreams from last night. |D
Back to top Go down
whohassocks
Administrator
whohassocks

Female Posts : 171

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:18 pm

I get dreams that are video game related, but instead of playing them, I'm like part of the video game.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:22 pm

Same with me, Socks. In fact, most of my dreams have something to do with a videogame. |3
Back to top Go down
whohassocks
Administrator
whohassocks

Female Posts : 171

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:25 pm

I had a dream that I was in the game, Team Fortress 2, and I was the Sniper.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:32 pm

You were in THE GAME
Most of my videogame dreams lately are PMD2, Eversion, or Yume Nikki related. Probably because I've been playing them the most lately.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:30 pm

I have an alternate city in my dreams that is like a horribly-warped version of my city irl.
xD
It's fun to explore. Especially the wacko museums.

Monkey + uboa museum
reptile museum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreaming
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Torn World Forums :: Everything Else :: Discussion of Anything-
Jump to: