Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreaming

Go down 
+10
Piemane
Furret Fatale
iZan
Pasta
Gliscor
Proton
whohassocks
no
Cuccopac Apu
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Female Posts : 242

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:29 am

*copy/paste*

Last night I dreamt walmart was having an ending clearance sale, everything had to go for 90% off.

Of course, as usual in these dreams, I DIDN'T BRING MY WALLET...

I found a raccoon plushie, but one thing caught my eye.

It was a yume nikki themed pair of shoes, and it was AWESOME.

...but there was only one shoe left.

We went home in a purple van. I got to see one of my dogs that had died over the summer in the kitchen.

We were then at an arcade, where most of the bathroom stalls were TOKEN EXCHANGES.

WHY DO I KEEP DREAMING ABOUT WEIRD BATHROOM STALLS.

And the ones that WERE bathroom stalls were out of toilet paper. That always happens. e_e

I don't really like dreaming that much.. I have ESP "Extrasensory perception" and usually this means I get Deja vu a ton during the day.. sometimes even remembering the dreams in question. o_e;

Usually the ones I remember are simple, like a conversation topic. I had a dream about some sort of scooby doo haunted house adventure, then the next day hearing the class hold a conversation about it. (I had nothing to do with the convo). It's happening way too much to be a coincidence at this point @_@;

Even worse, I will research and find out that EARTHBOUND is what I've been dreaming about, or POKEMON before I even knew how the battling worked.. or I'll search up the NES version of 'uninvited' and realize today that it was also in my scooby doo dream over a week ago.

ahhhhhh~ sometimes I can control things going on. Most of the time its through my own eyes, but sometimes at a 3rd person view.. I've done stuff like turn things from a plastic bowl to a paper plate in my dreams, but it needs concentration on the object.

but, um, yeah. @_@; If I remember my dreams again like this I might post them.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Male Posts : 439

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:55 pm

I've had dreams that ended up actually happening.
A lot.
It's weird~ u.u
I had a really weird dream last night. But I can't remember it.
I dream very rarely. Maybe once a month, or every few weeks.
Well, at least where I remember them somewhat.
I think it's because of my medication.
I'd like to dream more. Maybe learn how to lucid dream. That would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:43 pm

my subconscious is just WEIRD.
Like madotsuki, I can use either the male or female bathroom.
(so that proves she isn't actually a boy, since I'm not actually a boy and can do it)

Lucid dreaming is kinda hard to do, you have to look at your hands (and they will appear all MONOKO-TIZED or blurry) and you'll be lucid. Too much wakes you up though.

I wouldn't mess with it though o - o
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:50 pm

Yeah, I've been reading about it.
The subconcious mind is very interesting.
Only 10% of your mind is your conscious mind, the rest is subconcsious
or so I've read.
There are ways to tap into your subconscious mind--I'm interested in learning how.
/imweird
And I saw something about doing that to lucid dream, with the hands and everything, though I haven't yet been able to train myself to do so WHILE I'm dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:14 pm

look at your hands every few hours when you're awake.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:15 pm

lol. I will.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 am

Lucky for me, I remembered my dream again~! This one had a lot more detail.

First I was in school, working on my project that I normally do in homeroom. Most of the students were intact, and the teacher was exactly what he was like when I wasn't dreaming, walrus mustache and corny jokes included.

He wishes me luck on my trip to the museum. Before I know it I'm in the old beat up blue van again, watching my parents take us there.

We stopped at a stoplight and I recognized the place our bus had broken down when my teacher took us on a fieldtrip.(this is connected to another dream I had) The place we had broken down was a flower-themed car dealership.

We winded down dirt roads and eventually approached a two way bridge.

This is when the car became invisible.

And when I started sitting in the front.

I begged not to sit there. As we crossed the dangerous bridge (with lava below, wth) I constantly looked down.

But finally, we arrived. We bought some 'monkey meat' that was in a package from the people who welcomed us and we went to the monkey exhibit. It was a big, surprisingly pretty nice/clean room. Sadly, we were INSIDE OF IT. Monkeys from all kinds of breeds wanted the meat I was holding. I took the single step down and a monkey slapped the meat out of my hands with his long arms. He then ripped the package open and started EATING IT, which gave my family time to flee to the exit.

We came out to probably the biggest library in existence. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Books stacked for stories and stories. Books bigger than me. Probably every book in existence. Apparently we were on a higher level of the place, because I saw a woman climbing the wall to get up. She had short black hair, and I stared at the ladder for a moment. She thought I was staring at her, so she glared back and went back down...

We were only staying for one day though. I wouldn't be able to return the books I'd borrowed.

Knowing this I went and explored to find out that there was now a YUME NIKKI EXHIBIT. As I stood at the cash register I found 'sew your own plush uboa' and a plush keychain, that when you pressed it made him go AAAAAAAAAAAAA, foam stickers, a book called "why does uboa say aaaaaa?" and many others, including shoes.

I freaked. I pulled out my wallet, which I remembered this time, and bought as much as my dad would allow. I bought doubles and said "Gee, Haruka* would love these."

As the day turned to night it began to pour down rain, and my father decided that we should stay another day. I didn't pack any clothes other than what I was wearing. Something like this always goes wrong.

I saw my friend-who-I-don't-know-her-name with a big stack of books and realized that I can go to the library.

So I went, and that's when I awoke..

So uh. Another weird dream that takes place in the 'city' my dream self lives in.. The museum is a reoccurring adventure, the rickety bridges being the same, and the monkeys. Sometimes the detail and guests coming with us vary. Sometimes the other content of the monkey museum is different.

This time, I think it's different because I actually went to smithsonian's museums. The monkeys had more detail since I'd seen them at the zoo not too long ago.

*Haruka is a yume nikki fan friend in real life.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:20 pm

Awesome.
This can just be a dream thread I guess. XD People can post whatever dreams they remember from previous nights.

Here's what I dreamt last night. -is keeping a dream diary now orz-

(first person view): I was at home, and for some reason my dad was there. There were strange things going on with the weather. I looked out the window. The sky was a mix of dreary colors--dark orange/brown, purple.
The news was on the TV. My parents were sitting on the couch. There was something about flooding in Hampton. I freaked because Zan lives there. I remember something about playing PMD, which brought me into another "dream world."

First, I was trapped in a bathroom. MY bathroom. Adam was there to. It was rather strange.
When we were able to get out, (third person view):I was warped into a videogame world. Kinda like Mario or Eversion, but instead with strange POKEMON that I've never seen before. One looked a bit like a Sneasel. The background was also kinda weird, like the sky I saw in my previous dream.
These two Pokemon asked me for help. They wanted to find someone. It was kinda like PMD. The Pokemon seemed suspicious, though I aggreed to help them. I could fully understand what they were saying, because I was IN A VIDEOGAME. There were questions on the screen of my subconscious in which I could select an answer.
I remember a Gardevoir appeared out of thin air and began telling me that these Pokemon were bad. She was never able to finish though, because that's when my mom woke me up.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:48 pm

Dream diaries are fun to keep.
I hate waking up at the good parts though ><
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Yes. D:
It always happens during the decent dreams.
orz
Only 5% of dreams are remembered, so I'm trying to remember them as much as I can now. Some of them may have an important meaning~
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:00 pm

I remember a lot of mine when I have DEVA JU D<
lkdsjfkljsda
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:05 pm

|D
I'm using this awesome journal I got from B&N to record my dreams in~
It's so pretty. *w* It was on sale for 5$ when I got it. Before It was about 11$. |D It looks so awesomeeeee. *o* I should show you. XD
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:24 pm

I'm using tinierme journals.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:29 pm

OH
I forgot about that place...
-kicks self-
I need to go there again. |D
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:26 am

*kicks self*
I didn't dream about anything.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:39 pm

I've been having good luck with remembering my dreams lately.
I had a strange one last night.
It's hard to explain though.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:51 pm

alright. :3
Back to top Go down
Duskull

Male Posts : 44

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:57 pm

When I dream its always stupid, so I can tell when I have a non-stupid dream I know it will happen in the future.

Sad thing is after I wake up I cant remember the dream

I'm weird like dat
Back to top Go down
http://kenjiyenkai.deviantart.com/
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:35 pm

that's usually that its like.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:41 pm

I can't remember last night's dream. If I had one at all. |D
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:44 pm

me neither.
It had to do with Portal though, and companion cubes.
Back to top Go down
whohassocks
Administrator
whohassocks

Female Posts : 171

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:05 pm

Well I just got out of bed. My dream:

It was a school setting. Some of my friends in the dream wanted me to do something about a person they disliked, being a dream I always have some kind of super power, in which I had time controlling powers. Most of the time it involved me just messing around doing different things with my powers. Eventually that all stopped and my dream changed a bit. At the desk where I was originally sitting at with the windows to my left, I noticed that the window was open since I had a strange feeling that it was closed. After having that feeling, I close the window. Just sitting at my desk quietly, I notice the window is opening. At first I was thinking wtf but then I just realize it was just the girl sitting behind, opening the window when I wasn't looking. Obviously I had a preference for closed windows and she was having a bit of fun opening the window next to me. She was going to open the window again but I just grab her arm and look at her. This is probably the most wtf moment of dream. The girl that was opening the window was Haruhi Suzumiya. The rest of my dream just involved us to having fun talking with each other. I eventually figure out it's as if she was knew to the school that my dream was set at when at the end of the class, the teacher yelled at everyone but then told the supposed knew girl (Haruhi) just when she was leaving to spend time with me. Eventually the whole class left. When I got out of class, there were other girls, giggling.

And that's my dream. I don't remember everything such as what Haruhi and I were talking about or anything after the girls that were giggling at me.

To sum it all up:

First half is just me having fun with my time controlling powers, messing with another person. Second half is me, spending time with Haruhi in class, I suppose getting to know each other and having a bit of fun.

Yeah. Comment all you like on what I posted. This will probably be really funny for Haruka. Yes I know, it's really f*cking weird thinking about it now. Dreaming about Haruhi Suzumiya? wtf?
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:27 pm

It's okay, I've dreamt about uboa before.

I turned on the lights, and there he was.

I said "Silly uboa, you only come out if I turn them off!"

"nyoro~aaaaaaaa" and a top hat appeared on his head.

That's how silly my dreams can get. And he was CUTE.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:30 pm

...lol Haruhi. |D
Sounds like a strange, yet decent dream...? Nothing too crazy, at least. XD

My dream last night...um...There was something about a door I think? I'm not sure. I can barely remember any of it at all. Not exactly a dream where you remember everything right when you wake up and write it down and stuff~ But yeah, about the door. It lead to a strange place that reminded me of block world in Yume Nikki. I don't really remember much else, but everything was distorted and strange. Also there were those neon creatures from neon world. That's all I can remember.

Edit: lol Cucco. XD; "nyoro~aaaaaaaa." I love it. |D Top hat. lolwtf. |D

Last edited by Haruka on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:33 pm

I have this weird thing where a close friend and I are in different dimensions.

Sometimes he's lost weight, other times he hasn't. orz Not that weight matters.

They all seem so realistic and I want t punch a wall when I found out I was hugging a pillow
;~; One time I was even like "I'm in a dream, aren't I?" "yes, you are." "Can we just go to the amusement park?"

I remembered last night's dream btw.

My homeroom class was converted to the german class. Someone played an offensive video and she sent them to detention. I was taking a radio around with me that played weird, unrecognizable music. I had to unplug it and take it to other classes.

Also I was in my old house. My room was cluttered with two trunks, one I stuffed my clothes on top of. This is probably a memory of when it was actually like that.. only the colors were the colors of my current room instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreaming
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Torn World Forums :: Everything Else :: Discussion of Anything-
Jump to: