Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreaming

Go down 
+10
Piemane
Furret Fatale
iZan
Pasta
Gliscor
Proton
whohassocks
no
Cuccopac Apu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Female Posts : 242

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:11 am

Last night I dreamt that there was a big thunder and lightning storm and I was outside.

Lightning struck really close and I freaked out, tugged my mom's arm, and started to rush up the steps and into the house. I said "there's no time to write a warning DERP on the door!"

I hate dreams where I have to run and I'm not fast enough, but this was at the old house, which makes it worse.

Then my mom was talking about divorcing my dad at our newer house, saying we were going to move to either west Pennsylvania, or west of some city.

Then I said NOOOOOO and my friends lanipants and harukapants hugged me and we were all WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ;_;
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Male Posts : 439

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:01 pm

I keep having dreams that someone/something/people are hunting me down trying to kill me. :U

Apparently last night I did something wrong (but I didn't) in some theatre place at my dream school (I don't know what it's called yet) and I was being chased everywhere. And they had guns. D: Anyway I made a new friend in my dream world. She helped me find a good place to hide, and she stayed with me the whole time...:'3 Anyway they found us and relized that we didn't do anything bad. We hid under some bed thing in a downstairs basement near the theatre.
This wasn't lucid though, so I didn't remember about Flandre or how to get to her...D: It would have been better if I could have found her (since it's a locked basement, of course) and hang out. |D; I think she still has my DS in there too...XD;
Back to top Go down
Proton
Mismagius
Proton

Female Posts : 90

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:30 pm

Purugly wrote:
i had a dream that i traveled to someone's house.
i think it was shadow's.
>:v
i tried to steal their video games, but when i flew back to my house, i hit a portal to new york and all of the games had turned into pictures of yoshi.
Wtf
:CCC
Back to top Go down
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:52 pm

I had a couple of odd dreams last night, both about the first day of school next year.

In the first one, my friend pissed me off or something so I shoved him down the stairs and I thought he died so I ran away. There were all these kids chasing me, like this guy in a swimsuit with a towel. Then I pretended to have weapons and I got stuck in a garage, so I tried to wedge the garage door open but Socks kept closing it. Then I woke up.

I went back to sleep again and it was the first day of school. This needs a bit of background information- basically some people at my school (including me) are leading orientation on the first day of school. So I just walked into my history teacher's classroom with some other person and gave a badly ad-libbed speech to my history class (and the other person didn't say anything wtf). Then my history teacher said it sucked and the bell rung. One thing that was odd was that the person who went into the room with me is not an orientation leader and is actually a real person who I don't know very well.

I need to get into the habit of writing my dreams down so I can remember them. |D Maybe during summer.
Back to top Go down
https://tornworld.forumotion.com
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Electrike wrote:
I had a couple of odd dreams last night, both about the first day of school next year.

In the first one, my friend pissed me off or something so I shoved him down the stairs and I thought he died so I ran away. There were all these kids chasing me, like this guy in a swimsuit with a towel. Then I pretended to have weapons and I got stuck in a garage, so I tried to wedge the garage door open but Socks kept closing it. Then I woke up.

I went back to sleep again and it was the first day of school. This needs a bit of background information- basically some people at my school (including me) are leading orientation on the first day of school. So I just walked into my history teacher's classroom with some other person and gave a badly ad-libbed speech to my history class (and the other person didn't say anything wtf). Then my history teacher said it sucked and the bell rung. One thing that was odd was that the person who went into the room with me is not an orientation leader and is actually a real person who I don't know very well.

I need to get into the habit of writing my dreams down so I can remember them. |D Maybe during summer.

Yes. WRITE THEM DOWN. XD

"I got stuck in a garage, so I tried to wedge the garage door open but Socks kept closing it."
...Why does that sound like something he would do? |D
Back to top Go down
Proton
Mismagius
Proton

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Electrike wrote:

Wth
o-o
An'
I should write my dreams down
I have some weird ones
..Some I could probably publish

Butuh
Friday night/morning(I think) I had a dream that uh
....I got killed by a missal
Then everyone was sad
Then I lived again
An' then I found out one of my RL friends died an' lived too
o-o
Then I had a dream about a Library or something
o3o;

Yeaaaah
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Quote :
Was there a girl with purple hair in the library
Back to top Go down
Gliscor
Gliscor

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:13 pm

i had a dream that some fat man in a towel was chasing me
he had a dollar bill in his hand and was yelling "WAAAAAAAAIT"

idk
Back to top Go down
whohassocks
Administrator
whohassocks

Female Posts : 171

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:11 am

Purugly wrote:
i had a dream that some fat man in a towel was chasing me
he had a dollar bill in his hand and was yelling "WAAAAAAAAIT"

idk

That must have been one awesome dream. xD
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:25 pm

I had a dream pokemon was trying to kill me.

there was a purple one, much like a sableye with 3 evos that looked like one of the silhouettes at the bottom (bottom right) from fifth gen

Last edited by Cucco on Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:34 am

My friend Jan and I were transferred to a new geometry class, this always happens

I was walking down the hall with a friend saying 'see? This happened in a dream. and I knew it would now."

I came into the room and saw jan had already left her mark, writing her name all over the board and where the expo markers go. Chris came in and had already started teasing her.

My art teacher was then singing lyrical crimson(eastnewsound) Perfectly. I even sang along :U

Then something about a bus full of puppets that wouldn't stop calling me.. each was a stereotype, so we had the stereotypical grumpy old man, the nascar guy.. Kind of like Jeff Dunham but not really, not nearly enough puppets..
Back to top Go down
Proton
Mismagius
Proton

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Haruka wrote:
Quote :
Was there a girl with purple hair in the library

Err..
I don't think so.o3o;
Maybe

My friend from the first dream,Indira,might've been in the second one,because everyone in the library was from my school,an' Indira dyed purple streaks-sorta in 'er hair.o3o;
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:54 am

We watched a movie that had an hour long preview

we were in a tank-like thing, powered by airsoft bullets. We would find more, the more we moved

Electrike was the leader, then it was me, Nalani, Haruka, and Brad to THE RESCUE 8D we could make our tank fly using wires, not unlike the ones for chairlifts.

after a long time, we got to the river (failtastic was a lookout, either that or it was jan) and when we got out of the tank we had little bonsly's following us, providing us with oxygen

I made the mistake of looking for ammo in an enemy base that we thought was clear... whipped into the base then quickly whipped back out noisily, they saw us and drilled into us with a cartoon animation saying GAME OVER 8C

Sorry it's so short but I was ASSAULTED BY HOUSE CENTIPEDES AND DADDY LONGLEGS THIS MORNING
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:55 pm

I had a dream about Sunny last night.
There was a big room and Sunny made a club.
lolidk.
Back to top Go down
Proton
Mismagius
Proton

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:17 pm

Haruka wrote:
I had a dream about Sunny last night.
There was a big room and Sunny made a club.
lolidk.

...Ohgawd.
D:

KILL IT
KILL IT WITH FIRE
:C
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:51 pm

I was in elementary school, aged as I am now.
And I missed one of my exams and I messed up making it up.
So everyone was laughing at me.
Then I realized I was late for the bus, and I thought I'd missed the bus when I was actually early for it.
I broke out sobbing and everyone was still laughing, poking fun, and that made my crying worse.
EVERYONE
LAUGHING
;_;
I mean even the teachers, my friends, the custodians, the bus drivers.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:10 pm

fffffffff I have dreams like that a lot Cucco. :c
Lately my dreams include something trying to kill me or chase me down.
Or succeeding in killing me.
:v
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:38 pm

I've been having lots of weird dreams lately.
Well, the past month or two.

They all are like:

1. I forgot something important in my locker at school. I go back to get it, and I either can't get my locker open, or I can't find it. By then, I've missed the bus, and I have to wait for my mom to pick me up or something. I have to go up some big steep staircase and freeze about halfway up. My mom never comes.
2. Something/someone is chasing me, or trying to kill me.
3. I die.
4. A friend and I are in a dangerous place or something and meet a strange man. He then tries to "get rid of us" or something.
5. People forget about me. My friends say they don't know me, I run into my 'ex-friends', etcetcetc.

:v
Last night there was some criminal on the loose. There was also...some strange shark...Well we found the guy's car and tried stopping him and the shark accidentally swallowed me. What this has to do with anything, I don't know. Anyway, no one cared about getting me out. Even my mom. :v They'd rather have the shark live.
Another dream. It was halloween or something for some reason and I was with my old friends that I've known since I was 4. (they recently moved away) I was with my friend's brother, and we were just walking around since it was nice out. My friend passed by me and turned to one of her friends and said she didn't know me.
And finally my other dream from last night. I was at a friend's house. I haven't talked to her for a year, and I feel really bad about it. Anyway, we were on the computer. I tried showing her some Touhou stuff but she wasn't interested. That's all really.

Just thought I'd update you guys on my subconscious. :v
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:12 am

Mom let me go to the park and I got on the train
A little boy tried to sit in my lap
and he tried to crap on me
so I pushed him off and he crapped a snake but
it was made of crap
wait what and he tried to do other things too and alsdjfkj

and I screamed and all the little kids on the train
made fun of me

so I called my uncle and told him to arrest the kid
he came into my class and gave a questionnaire
and the last question was
"do you think cucco should have freaked out"

Mom picked me up at 4:43 pm.

Then we were going back to school with EXPANDED HALLWAYS
Chelsea started doing Let's play's

and then we were at a sleepover
micalah was going to college
haruka and I were crushing crackers
haruka crushed crackers in her armpits.

The last thing I remember saying was
YEAH CRACKER MIKOPITS
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:49 pm

hellz yeah mikopits
Back to top Go down
Piemane
Mismagius
Piemane

Male Posts : 66

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:41 pm

i had a dream where i was on the moon with hamsters and they ate me o3o i woke up when they ate my eyes |D
Back to top Go down
http://drjazzyfresh.deviantart.com
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:53 pm

Yuugi wrote:
i had a dream where i was on the moon with hamsters and they ate me o3o i woke up when they ate my eyes |D
I'm sorry, but...
I laughed at this.
So did Lani.
|D
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:12 am

I was visiting my grandma's house and the mirror was haunted
I put a hat on my head and my reflection had no hat
messed up my hair and my reflection was fine
covered my head in puzzle pieces yet my reflection didn't change
pretty damn creepy I fled to the other half of the house in a panic ;n;

and then we were driving home and I was listening to japanese music and my mom went on an angry rant on how disgusting she thought my music was and how it's probably subliminal. like she was on this rant about the internet too and I'm like WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

the text was red on thumbed down youtube comments too
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:07 am

Sorry for the doubleposting, I archive my dream diary by day

so I was on another SOS bus heading for a dumb mission trip/camp

The moon for the first few days was small and had a 8U face, and the face rotated as days
went on

then on the last day its face looked like a human's, not tilted at all "Am I the only one who can see this?" I asked everyone, but I was ignored.

we got to camp and it was mainly me playing legend of zelda and being the green link, having the other links help out. I kept getting stuck under tables and asking them to help me, so they'd move all the tables and then take off my shirt. Then I'd put it back on as if they was one of the things trapping me too. The shirt was green and it was a baby tee with zelda on it so they had to literally peel it off

my mom yelled at me for using an emulator of four swords, but I've played it before in my dreams. I was trying to think of a name for a character, watching the dialogue speaker spin, trying to see what's on his back.(a red
button) "he's spun 11 times! You're obsessed with that
game. Turn it off." I think the repetitive music was what annoyed her the most. One link looked like rumia, one like cirno, so it was mostly easy to name the characters. I was also using said emulator at camp

Also, at camp I had to go to the bathroom at some point, so I headed in. No stalls. just a ton of toilets open around eachother. walls inbetween the toilets, yes, but no doors.

At some point I went to grab for my deodorant but it was in a huge pile of other girl's deodorant. and someone had broke it so when I opened it up it fell to pieces..
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:53 am

OH MAN TRIPLE rainbow POST ALL THE WAY

everything crumbled like eversion around me.
and reversed.
and reverted back |D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreaming
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Torn World Forums :: Everything Else :: Discussion of Anything-
Jump to: