Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreaming

Go down 
+10
Piemane
Furret Fatale
iZan
Pasta
Gliscor
Proton
whohassocks
no
Cuccopac Apu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
no
Administrator

Male Posts : 439

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:25 pm

...lol.
I had a dream that I had a dream that I was dreaming.
I'm completely serious.
I don't know what happend in the dream that I was dreaming in my dream's dream though.
I've had one of those out-of-body experiences a couple times when I was young as well. I was hovering around in my room and saw myself asleep. It's pretty weird.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Hey look I found a thing
http://www.spiritcommunity.com/dreams/a.php
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Female Posts : 242

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:41 pm

sometimes I have dreams like HEY GUYS, YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT I DREAMT ABOUT LAST NIGHT.

I tell my mother in a dream about the dream I had had earlier that night.
Back to top Go down
iZan
Mismagius
iZan

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:35 am

When I was little, I got pissed at my mom for lying because I had a dream the previous night that I thought I was dreaming, so I asked my mom in my dream if I was dreaming and she said no.
Back to top Go down
http://chattertots.deviantart.com
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:09 pm

lol Zan. XD
(can't remember my Pedobear dream. pfft.)

So, some new "Dreaming" topics.

Do you guys have anything special about your dreams? I dunno, just unique things like...are they always monochrome, is the sky always pitch black, etc.

Something unique about my dreams is that I can only communicate if I'm lucid. All my other dreams I can't speak at all. I normally hear no dialogue, but sometimes I know what people are thinking. Even so, I can't communicate with them unless it's a lucid dream. I have a combination of dreams in color, monochromatic, blurry, clear. Sometimes my dreams are black, but I can sense things going on.

Another thing, Hypnagogia. What are your experiences with that? (if you don't know what it is, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia )

Sometimes I hear someone call my name, or a random sentance or phrase will pop into my mind. Sometimes if I've been playing a certain video game a lot (normally something repetitive), I tend to see it playing, kind of blurred. I've had a couple out-of-body experiences (two that I can remember) and I've had some sensations of falling. The feeling that the room is being tilted is pretty common with me. I've also heard music playing in my mind. Usually that's when I'm not fully awake after sleeping the night before though, but I've also had it as I was falling asleep.
I've never had sleep paralysis though. Has anyone experienced that yet? From what I hear it's pretty strange/scary, with hallucinations and everything.
Back to top Go down
Gliscor
Gliscor

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:30 am

i sometimes dream that i am a pokeman
i always get killed in either a stupid or brutal manner. such as a lapras getting burned to death or a little glameow getting beaten to death by a machamp vrdbuifjnkfr
perhaps that's a hint to how the series will end.

but as for something reoccurring... hm.
not so much a thing as a feeling.
i always have this fear that i am going to be caught doing something 'bad'. not really bad, but the 'whatever' that catches me will see it as bad and then i either wake up or die.
i wonder what the constant fear is
oh well
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Purugly wrote:
i always get killed in either a stupid or brutal manner. such as a lapras getting burned to death or a little glameow getting beaten to death by a machamp

Is it bad that I laughed at this

I remembered another dream.
We were in a strange room. Nalani, Crystal, Monoko, and I. Strange things happend that were um. Hard to explain. :x Apparently Monoko and I were friends. Yes, the 5-armed Monoko. 8D
Later I saw my computer. I logged on to find that I had recieved messages on MSN from a "friend" or something. I don't know who this person was. I either can't remember, or it wasn't clear enough in my dream.
"I hate you.
Kill me.
I don't know how you ever even believed we were friends.
Don't talk to me anymore." and blah blah blah. (Yes, I can usually read in my dreams. I hear a lot of people can't. Cool.)
I then went to Deviantart to try to find out what was going on, because apparently this person goes on DA often...? Anyway, there was a strange conversation between them and one of their/our friends. I can't clearly remember this part though.

Basically:
I don't know much about the first part, but I think "creepy" things are cute, hence 5-armed-Monoko being one of my best friends in the dream.
The MSN thing. Well you see, I have a strong fear of everyone I love and care about leaving me again. Last time this happend it started over the internet one day, and carried on in real life. That could be why it was an MSN chat...? I don't know. Last time it was a website but still. It's more symbolic. I wasn't sad or anything in the dream though. I was just neutral, like I have been a lot lately. I'm never really happy or sad anymore, just somewhere in the middle. Kinda blah-like. It also has something to do with the fact that I don't trust people (in general) anymore. I feel like I'm being decieved all the time. I believe that part of my dream had a lot to do with that; being decieved by a "friend."
I don't get the "Kill me." part though lol.
I don't really know about dA either. I go there a lot. I have dreams about dA sometimes. I dunno why.
Back to top Go down
Gliscor
Gliscor

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Haruka wrote:
Purugly wrote:
i always get killed in either a stupid or brutal manner. such as a lapras getting burned to death or a little glameow getting beaten to death by a machamp

Is it bad that I laughed at this

yes.
|:
believe it or not, not everyone finds their own death delightful.
anime is one thing, but i don't much like imagining my own death and having it shoved into my face every night isn't much of a comforting fact.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:59 pm

Sorry D:

akldf
Here's my dream from night before last. I didn't get around to posting it.

For some reason, we knew Silver in real life. This was a semi-lucid dream, I thought I was dreaming, but it was so realistic I wasn't sure. o.O
It was snowy outside, like it has been, but apparently school let out early. Silver called, asking if I could come over. Lani was going to be there too. I eventually got my mom to say yes, and we went to Silver's house. Bradley, Megz, and Morghan were there as well. Here's the weird part: The stairs. There was a large winding staircase that was almost impossible to climb up. Something made them...almost slippery, and gravity wasn't normal. Other people didn't seem to have a problem with it, but it was a struggle for me. After I got to a certain point, it became a videogame. We were strange chibi-like characters that could fight and use magic. It was me Vs. everyone. I had to use magic, but the thing was, I didn't know how, and wasn't given enough time to look at my "Book of Dark Spells." Apparently, it contained the most powerful and deadly powers of all, but I didn't know what to do, and had low HP, so I was defeated.

:c
But yay apparently I went to Silver's...fucked up and distorted house. XD

Also: http://nickm.com/dreams/
They're pretty accurate...o.o
Back to top Go down
Gliscor
Gliscor

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:32 pm

i keep dreaming that my directors will put some 'funky' techno dance move into next marching season's show
P:
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:36 pm

I had some pretty strange dreams last night...
One was about my dead hamster coming back to life.
Another was about me and Nalani and some other person playing Halo in her car in my old school's parking lot. But we were using bows and arrows. I shot someone in the back with one and looked out the window and someone srsly got shot in the back with my arrow. We were stuck between a game and reality...? I'll type more later. :P Pretty weird but funny.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:15 pm

I haven't had vivid dreams at all lately~
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Neither have I.
I've had some, but I was too tired to write themm down. D:
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:56 pm

I've had a lot of odd dreams lately. Too many to write down and type out.

I've also had some VERY strange hypnagogia. The other night as I was falling asleep, and image of an infant digging out their left eye went through my mind. Pretty disturbing. Another time I started hearing music. I can't remember the other strange ones though. I get lots of hypnagogia type stuff.

A dream I remember from last night though...well I've been here before. Dirt and sand everywhere, with some construction people, but no trucks or projects they were working on. This is always how this dreamscape is. A friend is always there, in trouble with the people there for trespassing. We're always running from them, meanwhile I'm giving them a piece of my mind. How do we get here? It always has some connection to my old Junior High School. I go into a classroom, outside of the building, etc. Anyway, enough with this dreamscape, let's get on with the dream itself.
In this dream, Rena was the friend in danger. Yes, Rena from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. I saw her a ways down, and tried to catch up to her. One of the guys came to the area and spotted us. He chased after us asking us why we were there, and said that he was going to kill us. He spoke of some "puzzle" I'm not sure about this though. Anyway, Rena said we were waiting for a person with black/brown and red hair. Soon after this, Nalani showed up. Apparently she was allowed to be there, but he continued after us. We ran a while longer and appeared in some abandoned hotel. They locked Monoko, Masada, me up in a room. Yes I don't know when they got there either. Other stuff happend blahblahblah I'm too lazy to type it out now.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:59 pm

I had a dream the friends I were sleeping over with and I were at the dollar store, and there was TOUHOU PLUSHIES and all kinds of touhou stuff for a dollar each.

;u;

Then apparently a dream involving link, zelda, ganon, and..

RUPEES/RUBIES~ *rolls over*

tell them that story, haruka..
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:54 pm

I've been having some odd dreams.
I had 5 dreams that I remember last night.
I don't feel like writing everything out anymore. x.x

Last week, I had a dream with Eversion plushies. Yes, EVERSION PLUSHIES. *w* They were plushies of the char you play as, but instead of having two forms (gameplay and good ending) it had forms of all of the everse areas. :D Cucco was in the dream too. She got one from world 3 I think, and I got one from world 7/8 because it just looked too badass (and cute *w*) to pass up. It had the tentacle things that the princess has when you get to the end. XD Adorable~

One from last night was really weird though. I was at school (a weird school, not my school, but I've been to this one in dreams before. It's pretty big, there are two stories to it, and there's a library right in the center.) and there was some field trip. Zyn and I were late getting back on to the bus to return because we forgot something (and we got in trouble for it. x.x) It was weird. When we all returned to school, there were LEECHES. No idea why, but there were leeches. On the floor. Everywhere. My backpack was missing. It was black. I don't use a backpack. I carry a binder around. wtf. Anyway, I found this one room. I went into it, duh. It was...different. Flandre Scarlet was there. I was all like "OSHI- I AM SO DEAD." But no, she didn't destroy me thankfully lol. Instead there was a bed in the center of the room, a TV, MY DS AND TABLET PEN WTF, stairs, and safe spots where the leeches couldn't get to you. Flandre said she sent the leeches around the rest of the school, but in this room it's safe and they can't hurt you. Apparently we are the only ones who know of this secret place. We had wifi access here, and I was able to VC with one of my friends (though I don't know who it was...)

Overall, pretty odd. Maybe next time I'm at that school I'll remember the room and go there. Maybe Dream-Flandre and I can be friends.

Anyway, when I have time I'll update this later with more dreams that I have been neglecting to post.
Back to top Go down
Furret Fatale
Duskull
Furret Fatale

Male Posts : 30

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:38 pm

Wow. Just wow xD
Back to top Go down
Gliscor
Gliscor

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:49 pm

I HAVE A DREAM
I had a dream about marching band.
c:
We were on the field, doing a show about Pokemon and each region was represented by a movement. When Hoenn came up, John Wayne (not the cowboy; furret would know) came up and yelled "HYDRO PUMP" in the middle of the song. D:
I tried to defend myself by spinning my trombone so fast so that I might deflect the water... But no. I was blown away. :c Dalton began to fly up to battle, but then I woke up.

why are my dreams retarded
Back to top Go down
Furret Fatale
Duskull
Furret Fatale

Male Posts : 30

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:29 pm

xD ^This.

And that is why Purugly is the best :)
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:03 pm

I had a dream last night that you could call long-distance during school and not get in trouble or something. I was like "sweet, now I can call my internet friends" because somehow I had their phone numbers. XD
Then I went to my desk and arrived at Lani's house.
Odd.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:51 pm

I had the weirdest dreams/nightmares last night.
I was at someone's house...I think it was one of my "ex-friends" lol. Um. There were these things. Creatures...with claws. Really long claws. And these things were poisonous. For some reason we weren't supposed to be alive (Chelsea, Merrissa, and I) and um. Yeah. They were here to get rid of us. But they made it into a game of hide-and-seek i guess. We hauled our butts off into this one room (after we were poisoned and going to die anyway) and they found us a few minutes later. They clawed at the door, and in seconds they broke in and killed Chelsea. Yes, I watched my friend get killed in my dream. Like, brutally ripped apart and eaten and such. Blood everwhere. Okay so we freaked out and um...somehow we teleported to my neighbor's back yard. I was Uboa. I rolled around in the grass. This part was somewhat cute. Um. I really don't know anymore at this point. They found us again and we died. The end.
D:
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:27 pm

I had the coolest fucking dream last night.
I was playing Touhou EoSD, but instead, I was in the game.
I was at the Scarlet Devil Mansion and began to fight Remilia. It was so cool. I was playing as my OC. I could feel the wind against me and everything, dodging bullets and attacking. I eventually beat her. Then Flandre came out, and they both fought me as a team. So cool. I had a little safe spot of mine, a cave type place that blocked some of their attacks. I even felt the graze when bullets would pass me. It was awesomeeeeee. 8D
Back to top Go down
Gliscor
Gliscor

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:28 pm

i had a dream that i traveled to someone's house.
i think it was shadow's.
>:v
i tried to steal their video games, but when i flew back to my house, i hit a portal to new york and all of the games had turned into pictures of yoshi.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:59 pm

So I had a lucid dream today while taking a nap. |D
Weird stuff was happening, and Bradley, Meggerz, and Lani were at my house in the driveway. Everything was like...contaminated. :c
Anyway, Lani and I came into my house. I was thinking "weird stuff has been going on -gagchoke- this isn't normal...I wonder if...I'm dreaming. I must be" I looked at my hands and sure enough, they were all warped and painful. Swollen, but almost ghostlike and brown. Contaminated as well apparently. There were holes through my fingers and stuff...just smokey gaps really. Anyway. I did another test. I pushed off the ground and and could fly. I zoomed around the house for a minute and then I remembered, "oh, this is daytime, I'm sure to wake up soon or my mom will wake me to start doing work again..." I hurried to find Lani and told her "Nalani! We're dreaming! Hurry up, let's go outside and fly around before we wake up!" "I'll be there in a secondddd just wait~" "Fine, I'll be waiting for you outside then, just hurry! YOU'RE TOO SLOW~!" I zipped to the front door when I began hearing music. "Oh crap..." I thought. Next thing I knew, I was awake with mom in the room with my laptop starting up this video I have for art. The music I was hearing was the music in the video. D: I was all like "MOOOMMMMMMM WHY'D YOU HAVE TO COME IN? I WAS HAVING A PERFECTLY GOOD LUCID DREAM ALDKFJALDKJF D:" Anyway...we never got to fly around. But this was a very nice lucid dream. I could think clearly as I normally would when I'm awake, and could control my actions and ability to fly. I only wish my mom hadn't have come in. ;n;
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:35 am

Freaky dream, started out normal

I was watching the east new sound flandre pv, but it was... different. It was showing her snapping things like bones and stomachs, anime style, but..

The figures were grotesque, and most parts I couldn't even recognize (one being a mixture between a pelvis and a skull with big sharp teeth) and they looked like the yume nikki things in the sewers..

The worse part is, for most of watching it, my subconscious mind thought it to be normal, like madotsuki's indifferent reaction to them ._.

But after a while I freaked and started trying to recognize what the part was, causing them to morph into things like pelvises with sharp teeth all over them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreaming
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Torn World Forums :: Everything Else :: Discussion of Anything-
Jump to: