Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreaming

Go down 
+10
Piemane
Furret Fatale
iZan
Pasta
Gliscor
Proton
whohassocks
no
Cuccopac Apu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
no
Administrator

Male Posts : 439

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:33 pm

I had some weird dream last night about um...
uh...
I can't remember. But it was some place.
Back to top Go down
Gliscor
Gliscor

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:44 pm

i had a dream that i was a wailord! >8D with glasses. i can't escape wearing glasses even in my dreams. >:c

and i was swimming very quickly... in a circle.
that was it. D:
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:49 pm

That sounds fun~ XD Yay Wailord :DD
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Female Posts : 242

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:37 am

I was watching ariel try to become human
she saw that guy and she flipped her tail at him like LOOK I'M A MERMAID

and then flashed him. SEE! I HAVE THESE TOO. He stared for a minute and ran

wtf moment in my dream..

She came home and GLaDOS was mad at her for some reason.

I ended up fighting GLaDOS as myself in the garage, RPG style.
"I'm gonna save first, okay?"
"yeah. that's a good idea."

I had a small remote on my pocket to command myself / save / look at my party.

Then I dreamt we were going through the distorted neighborhood again, this time I knew my way to Jan's house, which looked nothing like her house.

She saw me in her backyard and opened her screen door.

HI MEGGGZZZZZZ! I'M EATING DINNER!

Even though it was noon.

And that's when my dad was all YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE LSKJSAFDLJD
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:51 am

I am in tech class now and just got déjà vu. For a brief moment I remembered my dream from either last night or the night before. Kinda weird how it just flashes through your mind like that. I didn’t even remember my dream at all before. It’s strange, ya know? So I just opened Word and typed it up real quick during my exam before I lost it. Now I'm done with the exam and c+v'ing it here. XP
So, I remember my dad came by. He was going to take me to Wal-Mart for some reason. I think I had a giftcard from some time but I’m not sure when.
It was raining. He just had an argument with my mom. I was just talking to my old neighbor that moved away. We were childhood friends. For some reason she still lived next door in my dream. Anyway, she was going to go too. When we arrived, it was still raining. We went inside the Wal-Mart and it was completely different. It as a two-story building. Weird. We looked around and waited for them to arrive. Apparently they already came and were somewhere in the building. I decided to take a look around while he was looking at stuff. I found an elevator and tried it. It took me upstairs. I looked some more, but no friend to be found. In fact, no one was there at all. I came across this strange food area. They were the only people there, so I asked them if they’d seen anyone. They told me that they already passed here. I looked around some MORE. I found another elevator. There was another floor—a HIDDEN floor. I put in a combination and went up. There were people on this floor, unlike the others. Some Toriningen, some cosplayers. I asked them why they were here. They didn’t say anything. They couldn’t talk. All of a sudden, the people became faceless--Nopperabou effect. The Toriningen went crazy. They caught me. They warped me back to another elevator. One I couldn’t get out of. I was trapped until I woke up.

Pretty strange. It’s weird how I saw that in all of about 1 second of déjà vu. o3o
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:37 pm

I had dejavu today.
I was drawing mario characters and remembered that I'd sorta/kinda dreamt of it. I dunno. >_O
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:55 pm

I had about four dreams last night, but I can't even remember most of them. As soon as I woke up from them I was like "hey lemme get my...zZzZzZzZz"
So I never was able to write them down.

But one of them. I was talking to my online friends about origami or something. Then everyone but like, two people got mad at me for no reason. Origami people. ORIGAMI.

It was weird. Pickle was in it too. She was one of the people that was like "...wtf people o.O..." |D;
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:00 am

http://www.consciousdreaming.com/lucid-dreaming/how-to-lucid-dream.htm

^Very helpful. You don't have to read the whole thing, just skim if you wish. I read it all though and it's what's helping me. xD I don't do the alarm clock thing though.

Dream analysis and interpretation is pretty interesting too.
http://www.dreammoods.com/
There are some links on that page to symbolism in common dreams etc.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:21 am

I'm too scared of it. ;A;"

I had a dream where I was given a japanese car that had the wheel on the right side, which switched to the left.

I was in the woods at the school and I was SURROUNDED BY WEIRD MEN WHO WANTED TO KILL ME FOR SOME REASON

We were at the amusement park, and spending all our money on stupid stuff. (my mom, my brother, and I)

It always looks different, though~! Instead of being one of the safest / prettiest parks, it's run down and unsafe. It still looks pretty, but it really isn't..
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:00 pm

My dream.

I was in the car with Micalah, Megan, and Bradley. We were coming home from an animecon. We stopped by the dollar store. Micalah wanted to get me a...late birthday card or something (I dunno, Nekocon is always a month after my birthday so...-shrugs- No idea. o.o;;) When we went inside, I noticed one of those thing where you put a quarter in and something comes out...whatever they're called. Instead of normal crap, it was full of Pokemon figurines...8D Me being the collector that I am, it was pretty awesome. I didn't say anything about it though. As we were coming out of the store, I saw another, but it was huge and had Pokemon plushies instead. We begged Micalah's dad and as soon as he put a few quarters in, four plushies came out. They were supposed to be $3 each so we were like "...yay I think we broke it. :D" We each got one. Megan got the Shinx, Bradley got the Phione, I got a Venusaur (which was like, pillow sized. xD) and I can't remember what Micalah got. It may have been a Staravia...or a Magneton...I don't know. Anyway, as we were walking to the car, we saw the employees of the store leaving. It was 8:14 P.M. We also saw a few members of Echostream (who played at the 'con apparently...) and talked for a few minutes and got things signed again. XD We headed home and I saw my mom. She said something about Echostream. I took the Venusaur to my room, put 'em on my bed and woke up.

...It was kinda weird.

Side note: I remember each and every one of the plushies in the machine. xD They were Phione, Manaphy, Bulbasaur, Venusaur, Shinx, Starly, Staravia, Ho-oh (which I really wanted but it was at the top/back. ;n;) Magnemite, Magneton, Bidoof, Seaking, and Goldeen. There were also some deformed ones...There was like, half a Magnemite. It's body without the magnets. Or the eye. The tag said it was a magnemite though. o3o There was also a detached Goldeen fin. And a piece of cardboard that had a tag saying magnemite. It was in the shape of a circle. I don't know if this has to do with anything though. o3o

I also had another dream that was...well...weird.

Edit: Forgot to add this, but this is one of my dreamscapes or "dream worlds." A nearby small shopping center with a grocery store, dollar stores, pharmacy, and some other things. Whenever I am in this dreamscape it's nighttime there, and things are much different, even kind of creepy sometimes. I usually arrive there not knowing how I did, or go into a familiar store to find it's COMPLETELY different on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:59 pm

Yeah, the area you're talking about is different for me too.

The distorted cities of dreams are so cool~
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:00 pm

Indeed.
In my distorted neighborhood, I usually can either fly, or somone's chasing me.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:04 pm

In my distorted neighborhood..

Well, it's weird.. my new and old neighborhood is combined.

I don't look it, but I kinda like exploring my neighborhood irl, as long as I'm with someone. It gives me new scenery for dreams. ^^; And its fun, too.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:13 am

New dream.

Went to school on Tuesday.
And you were all MEGGERZZZZZZZZZ I forgot the higurashi but I brought some manga by clamp and they're HARDCOVER

And I was all HARUKAAAAAAAAAAA I FORGOT ROZEN MAIDENNNN
*sparkly run* =w=

We hung out until 7, or 8:26. Can't remember which.

and then I got to class, and the teacher gave me a new schedule. She wasn't aware of how late I was.

The classes were dumb. So dumb I fled the school.

SPANISH WITH SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
MATH FUN WITH (that one lady gym teacher that's scary)
AND OTHER STUPID ONES I DON'T REMEMBER.

So I hid behind the buses, which were a bit more advanced then in irl, and noticed someone else hiding there.

It was the dude from my german 2 class, he had a stupid schedule too and he was planning on going home.

For some reason he's my BEST FRIEND EVAR in my dreams but in irl we don't talk at all. AT ALL.

uuuuuu I hope my schedule isn't TOO messed up.. ;A;
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:58 pm

Maybe you should talk to that person IRL. xD
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:16 pm

I'm too shy, I liked them when i was little so it's embarrassing. ;A;
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:24 pm

I had a dream that I met one of my online friends irl. Then we found out they had cancer or something. I can't remember who it was though.

Wtf. o.o;

Edit: ...now that I think about it I think it was Socks. I HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE CANCER.

Another Edit: I just remembered a bit of my other dream from last night. I'll type it up later.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:39 am

I had a dream rena and i were in a higurashi theme park , near omochikaeri land (just over a bridge was that section)

We were in a cabin, kidnapped by a man.
All of a sudden she started saying 'confess your sins.' and it started appearing everywhere in yellow as if someone was typing it.
It startled him for a minute then he went back to trying to tie us up or something.
I was in a closet. I opened it a crack and found I'd left my half eaten candy cane from last time I was here.

Maybe I could use it. So I grabbed it, and all of a sudden rena threw a clothes hanger.
This distracted him, so we grabbed him by both his arms and started to drag him off to omochikaeri land.

Eventually she had left, and I started saying 'confess your sins...' and there were pictures of him killing people, like a flashback with pictures everywhere, whilst it was getting typed in yellow again.

After that I went to school with some friends. We were supposed to be playing music, and someone turned on cartoon heroes. So we danced, kinda. (even though all I did was walk backward and forward)

I got to my home, where we had snuck into our old house while the family was gone, and my friend was there.

"I'm sorry, I hadn't talked to you, but when I suggested us making a club for puppies you just *deathstare*"
"I'm sorry too, I can't help that.'
"oh okay then"
Then I showed her my manga, apparently it was working like youtube playlists.
you could have 200 pages in a book. and I had 3 books worth of it.
Apparently you bought more and it got applied into your blank manga.

But I knew something was weird then. Plus I was browsing tinierme while logged off.

So, I went back to school. The minute I got in, and looked around, I spotted my teacher and tried something daring.

HEY MISS! GUESS WHAT, I'M DREAMING! ISN'T THAT AWESOME?

I saw jan heading down the distorted hall to the drama room. There was a ghost version of her behind her

HEY, JAN! WE'RE DREAMING. ISN'T THAT COOL?!

Yeah, yeah, megz..

The dream crumbled, but then I was back with the strange man telling him to confess his sins again, and just before I could actually see the pictures, I awoke.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Dude...
that sounds awesome. 8D
Omochikaeri land? omglolwtf |D
Higurashi dream. I needz one of those. o3o
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:15 pm

I have those a lot ^^;
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Derp.
I finally remembered another dream. o3o I don't get it though.

Bradley had to stay with us for some reason...but he didn't actually stay with us, he like, temporarily moved in accross the street or something...School was starting again from the break we had from the snowstorm... We were going to the bus stop, and suddenly decided to walk to school instead (normally, my school is 15 minutes away in the CAR. o.o;) We found some shortcut though. It was through the back woods area near the new neighborhood. This area would normally lead to a highway, but instead in my dream it lead to some odd abandoned playground. A ways past that is a large important looking building with an empty parking lot. It looks like some big bank but it was...well...not a bank. I have no clue what it was, and have never seen it in real life. After going down some roads and stuff, we arrived at school. But it wasn't the same school, it was different, and we were loaded on the busses right away and sent home. Then it was the next day. We were supposed to arrive at around 3 P.M. to um...go home again. While waiting, I went on the computer and saw that a couple people posted dreams on the Dreaming board on Torn World, BESIDES the usual me and Cucco. Thrilled, I read the detailed dreams and it just made me kinda happy I guess. One was...something about school and friends and stuff. And a strange classroom. Hm. Anyway, I was running late and went accross the street to get Bradley. We went to walk to school again (it's more fun) and waited for the bus to back up and pass by. We tried going to the same abandoned playground spot, but some guy at a stand stopped us. We were supposed to pay or something. We told him why we were passing by and he let us go. I was clutching my report that was due that day apparently (a report due in my dreams that doesn't even exist in real life...interesting I guess.) and we arrived at school again after passing the strange bank. The busses were there again...we were supposed to come to school that day so we wouldn't be marked absent...okay then.

This dream was weird. I can pick up some details from it that make sense to me though. If anyone wants an explanation just ask or something.

AND YES. IT DOES MAKE ME REALLY HAPPY WHEN PEOPLE OTHER THAN MEGAN AND I POST THEIR DREAMS. PLEASE DO IT MORE OFTEN. ;w;
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Last night's dream.
I was exploring Madotsuki's dream worlds.
That is all.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:31 pm

I didn't remember any dreams for the past few nights, stress of the funeral / 10+ hour car rides each way / beds I'm not used to got in the way.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:13 pm

This dream was really strange. It's blurry, but I'm bound to have deja vu later and remember more.

My RL friends were there, in a strange building. So were some people I don't know, along with a few internet friends (Socks, Purugly, and Pickle are the ones I remember) and two Masadas (lol) I know this place though--I've been here before in other dreams. It's not a good place.
So there was this "game" we had to play, and Nalani was supposed to die...then the other "team" got mad because she didn't die and we broke the rules by...preventing her death. |D It was weird. There's a lot more to it that I don't remember though.
Back to top Go down
whohassocks
Administrator
whohassocks

Female Posts : 171

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:21 pm

I remember a dream I had before, nothing much really happened. What it was is that I was just in bed in my room, everything looked normal, the problem was that I couldn't move, at all. Why is this? Well What I notice is that the devil and the grim reaper were over to my side looking at me, laughing.

Yeah, that was a dream I had. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreaming
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Torn World Forums :: Everything Else :: Discussion of Anything-
Jump to: