Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Draco Meteor Jirachi event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
no
Administrator

Male Posts : 439

Draco Meteor Jirachi event Empty
PostSubject: Draco Meteor Jirachi event   Draco Meteor Jirachi event Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:56 pm

From Bulbapedia:

"The same Jirachi given away in Japan last year will be distributed in American GameStop stores from Feb. 27 through March 13, approximately two weeks after the Pikachu-colored Pichu distribution ends.

This special Jirachi knows the move Draco Meteor and holds a Liechi Berry. It is caught in a Cherish Ball at level 5. When traded to Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, then to the Pokéwalker, the special area "Night Sky's Edge" will be unlocked.

HeartGold and SoulSilver will be released stateside March 14, the day after the distribution ends."

Also, remember that the Pichu event ends on the 14th of this month.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Female Posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Draco Meteor Jirachi event   Draco Meteor Jirachi event Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:58 pm

I can get a legit one! *u*

All I have is this japanese one..
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Female Posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Draco Meteor Jirachi event   Draco Meteor Jirachi event Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:01 pm

how do you get the japanese ones? *u* Don't you have a japanese platinum or something >o>
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Male Posts : 439

PostSubject: Re: Draco Meteor Jirachi event   Draco Meteor Jirachi event Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:02 pm

Yep, I do, but I get Japanese events from people online. I got both the shiny Pichu and Draco Meteor Jirachi from a person on YouTube. |D
Back to top Go down
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

PostSubject: Re: Draco Meteor Jirachi event   Draco Meteor Jirachi event Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:43 pm

As a reminder, the event started yesterday (the day AFTER the day when I was going to go to GameStop, lol). I'll get mine eventually.
Back to top Go down
https://tornworld.forumotion.com
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

PostSubject: Re: Draco Meteor Jirachi event   Draco Meteor Jirachi event Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:56 pm

I finally got mine. |D The event ends today, also.
Back to top Go down
https://tornworld.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draco Meteor Jirachi event   Draco Meteor Jirachi event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draco Meteor Jirachi event
Page 1 of 1