Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Waffles Tournament: Round 1 [SUBSTITUTES NEEDED!] [Ends Friday, April 9th]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

The Waffles Tournament: Round 1 [SUBSTITUTES NEEDED!] [Ends Friday, April 9th] Empty
PostSubject: The Waffles Tournament: Round 1 [SUBSTITUTES NEEDED!] [Ends Friday, April 9th]   The Waffles Tournament: Round 1 [SUBSTITUTES NEEDED!] [Ends Friday, April 9th] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:04 pm

The Waffles Tournament: Round 1 [SUBSTITUTES NEEDED!] [Ends Friday, April 9th] 07-17-05%20Waffles%20002

This is the first round of the Waffles Tournament!

Rules:
No EV trained Pokemon are permitted.
Any Pokemon classified as Uber by Smogon are banned. Click here for the list of Ubers.
Standard rules are in effect. Click here if you don\'t know what standard rules are.
All battles will be set Lv. 100 single battles, take place on Wi-Fi, and be in 6v6 format.
No hacked Pokemon, illegally or legally, Pokesav or AR are allowed in this tournament.

Matchups:
Adam vs. Haruka
bds1110 vs. Silver (activity win)
Mewtwo vs. Nicholas
Bye: Pumapardz (free skip to the next round)

Note that this is a double elimination tournament, so if you lose this round, you are not out.

SUBSTITUTES ARE NEEDED! POST HERE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING A SUBSTITUTE FOR THIS ROUND!

All matches must be completed by Friday, April 9th, which should give plenty of time.

Good luck, everyone!

Last edited by Electrike on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tornworld.forumotion.com
Nicholas
Duskull
Nicholas

Male Posts : 29

The Waffles Tournament: Round 1 [SUBSTITUTES NEEDED!] [Ends Friday, April 9th] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waffles Tournament: Round 1 [SUBSTITUTES NEEDED!] [Ends Friday, April 9th]   The Waffles Tournament: Round 1 [SUBSTITUTES NEEDED!] [Ends Friday, April 9th] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:38 pm

I won my match against Mewtwo but I'm not sure how to the get the numbers for the video.
I saved it for proof but idk how to show you :P
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Mewtwo

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Waffles Tournament: Round 1 [SUBSTITUTES NEEDED!] [Ends Friday, April 9th]   The Waffles Tournament: Round 1 [SUBSTITUTES NEEDED!] [Ends Friday, April 9th] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:03 pm

I lost, oh well. Congrats Nicholas.
Back to top Go down
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

PostSubject: Re: The Waffles Tournament: Round 1 [SUBSTITUTES NEEDED!] [Ends Friday, April 9th]   The Waffles Tournament: Round 1 [SUBSTITUTES NEEDED!] [Ends Friday, April 9th] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Lost 4-0 to Haruka. Good game!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Male Posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: The Waffles Tournament: Round 1 [SUBSTITUTES NEEDED!] [Ends Friday, April 9th]   The Waffles Tournament: Round 1 [SUBSTITUTES NEEDED!] [Ends Friday, April 9th] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:10 am

Hey. My opponent hasn't been on in, like, ever, and I've been checking the members who've been on in the last 24 hours, too. In other words, I wasn't able to battle, so should I battle Shadow, or something, or what?
Back to top Go down
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

PostSubject: Re: The Waffles Tournament: Round 1 [SUBSTITUTES NEEDED!] [Ends Friday, April 9th]   The Waffles Tournament: Round 1 [SUBSTITUTES NEEDED!] [Ends Friday, April 9th] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:26 pm

bds hasn't been on since the round started, so he is disqualified and Silver advances to the next round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Waffles Tournament: Round 1 [SUBSTITUTES NEEDED!] [Ends Friday, April 9th]   The Waffles Tournament: Round 1 [SUBSTITUTES NEEDED!] [Ends Friday, April 9th] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Waffles Tournament: Round 1 [SUBSTITUTES NEEDED!] [Ends Friday, April 9th]
Page 1 of 1