Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absence/Return Thread

Go down 
+4
no
Gliscor
Cuccopac Apu
Pasta
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

Absence/Return Thread Empty
PostSubject: Absence/Return Thread   Absence/Return Thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:45 am

If you are about to go on vacation/hiatus/whatever or are returning from an absence, notify others in this thread. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://tornworld.forumotion.com
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Female Posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Absence/Return Thread   Absence/Return Thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:03 pm

I'll be gone, I'm heading to doujinstyle for a while for a much-needed break. ^_^;

I'll be checking this place occasionally, but mainly for trading and battling purposes..
Back to top Go down
Gliscor
Gliscor

PostSubject: Re: Absence/Return Thread   Absence/Return Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:54 pm

hey.
i feel like absolute shit in rl
i won't be around as much
oh well
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Male Posts : 439

PostSubject: Re: Absence/Return Thread   Absence/Return Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:24 pm

I thought I should tell you all this.....I'm sorry guys. I'm sorry it had to come down to this...

I'm back from AMA. :D Had a fucking blast.

Here's a pic of my friends and a black Axel.
Spoiler:
(http://harukaxd.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2rr3oy)

Did I see anything interesting? Hmm, I wonder...
Spoiler:
(http://harukaxd.deviantart.com/art/Shoop-da-whoop-167546699?q=sort%3Atime+gallery%3Aharukaxd&qo=2)

Not yet? Well...OH! Here's a dick in a box for you guys. c;
Spoiler:
(http://harukaxd.deviantart.com/art/DICK-IN-A-BOX-167546844?q=sort%3Atime+gallery%3Aharukaxd&qo=1)

I also got me some stuff. What's missing in that picture is the shirt I'm wearing right now. It has a picture of Link on a boat and it says "I'M ON A BOAT" Can't wait to wear this in public. I'll take a picture later. Unfortunately I don't have pics of me. But as most of you know, I was Reisen U. Inaba and my friend was Tewi Inaba.
Spoiler:
(http://harukaxd.deviantart.com/art/Mmmm-I-got-me-sum-stuff-167547381)

Also, got a video. I played PBR with them and watched over half the time I was there. It was so fun. Everyone hated my Lapras. Those people were so cool though. c: They were really nice and we had a lot of fun just talking and being PokeNerds. XD Gahhh I hope they're at Nekocon so we can do that again~
Back to top Go down
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

PostSubject: Re: Absence/Return Thread   Absence/Return Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:40 pm

I'm back. :D Our router died on Tuesday, but now we have a new one. Also, expect to see A LOT more of me, because Monday is my last day of school.
Back to top Go down
mangaArt
Duskull
mangaArt

PostSubject: Re: Absence/Return Thread   Absence/Return Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:29 am

Allo o3o Lani hur, just saying I`m back and active for a while.
Back to top Go down
Gliscor
Gliscor

PostSubject: Re: Absence/Return Thread   Absence/Return Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:43 pm

hm

because i said that i would help with the league, i still fully intend to.
but, to make a long story short, you are going to be seeing a lot less of me for a bit.

this started out as a pokemon forum, and though it is still talked about a tiny bit, it is mostly touhou now
i really cannot stand being surrounded by touhou stuff whenever i'm on here, so yeah
leaving for a while
+ i have band camp and school starts in a little over a week

adam/whoever else, contact me on subeta when/if you still want help. my username is still purugly

have fun bitching at me for not loving touhou/celebrate me leaving for a bit
i don't really give a fuck
Back to top Go down
whohassocks
Administrator
whohassocks

Female Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Absence/Return Thread   Absence/Return Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Molly wrote:
have fun bitching at me for not loving touhou/celebrate me leaving for a bit
i don't really give a fuck

I don't play touhou, but then again, I barely talk anyway.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Absence/Return Thread   Absence/Return Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Sorry Purugly.
I guess it's just something quite a few members share as an interest, so it just...comes up in conversation. :x
I'm sorry. I guess it's my fault. I was at first one of the only people on the forum that liked it, then some others came, other members got into it...:x Sorry.

And I have something to say; Why would we bitch at you about it or celebrate you leaving? You're one of my best friends, geez. I'd never be mad at you for not liking something I like. I'm not that shallow, and neither are the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Female Posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Absence/Return Thread   Absence/Return Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:21 pm

I was the first who liked it actually

Anywho I'm kind of back. Apparently my password didn't change like I told it to. orz
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Absence/Return Thread   Absence/Return Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Cucco wrote:
I was the first who liked it actually

Anywho I'm kind of back. Apparently my password didn't change like I told it to. orz
Well I was one of the first
You got me hooked. |D
Back to top Go down
whohassocks
Administrator
whohassocks

Female Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Absence/Return Thread   Absence/Return Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:24 am

I haven't been on for quite a while but I think I should post this.

I'll be absent for a while. I can't really say how long. I'll be going because I came across another Pokemon forum and I also have a bunch of video games I have been playing lately, which is why I haven't been on at the moment.

Well, now that I have said this, I'll be going now.
Back to top Go down
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

PostSubject: Re: Absence/Return Thread   Absence/Return Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:01 pm

I'll be out from this Monday through the next Monday. I'll be on vacation in Mexico, and we'll have internets for some of the time, so I'll be checking in.
Back to top Go down
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

PostSubject: Re: Absence/Return Thread   Absence/Return Thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:12 pm

Hey guys, I'm going on vacation #9001 to NYC and I'll be out next Wednesday-Sunday. Chances are I'll be without internet for the whole time. Don't worry, I'm not leaving everyone again for a while. xD
Back to top Go down
BreastExe

PostSubject: Re: Absence/Return Thread   Absence/Return Thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:54 pm

and I'm back after 809325702384 years?
I came to see how everyone was doing, only to find this place basically gone. o3o!
...some of you probably don't even know who I am anymore. |D
But yeah. Maybe I'll bump into some of you guys elsewhere. I know I already have some of you guys added on the facebook game. c:
andlolwhut. I didn't know my username here was BreastExe...
Back to top Go down
Sylvie
Mismagius
Sylvie

Female Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Absence/Return Thread   Absence/Return Thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:39 pm

So, yeah, I've returned to Torn World because I miss you guys. :C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absence/Return Thread   Absence/Return Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absence/Return Thread
Page 1 of 1