Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreaming

Go down 
+10
Piemane
Furret Fatale
iZan
Pasta
Gliscor
Proton
whohassocks
no
Cuccopac Apu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
no
Administrator

Male Posts : 439

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 pm

I've had some dreams.
I had a dream that I met Nick and Sylvie irl the other night.
Before that I had a dream about double rainbows. And Adam had a double rainbow. It's hard to explain what I mean by that, but he had one.
Last night there was some...ice skating place. And some lady. it was weird.
My dreams haven't only been about death lately!! It's amazing!
...I haven't remembered many lately, so sorry. :c
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Female Posts : 242

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:51 am

Okay this is awesome.
Last night, I was lucid in every. single. dream.
at 1:45 am, I got up and vomited, though, so I'm sick. Maybe that's why.

I was in my room, and I noticed a closet not normally there. I got up out of my bed and went through it to find a very pretty grass field. There was a river down the hill, and a house across the river. It was like the happy go lucky yards from the grass seed commercials.

I started to sled down the hills, but I started getting close to the water[which I didn't want to go into for some reason], so I actually turned around and sledded back upward, past my dad using a stereotypical round red grill.

I sat at a fancy white table. There was 1 girl, and 2 guys. They were very worried, because they were missing a pair for the play, and it won't go on.
I said "pears?"
"no."
"This problem is now about pears." and I handed her two pears and everything was okay.
I then turned to the male seated next to me and turned him into a guy that I happen to like >_>
"___, you are now ___"
It wasn't a transition at all, really. It's like two way different images. and the second replaces it, kinda with a pop.
I hugged and kissed him(a lot) and thought to my self how weird my sleeping self would look.. I sat there for a while >_>;;

Then Merr, Near, and I were rushing up the elevator to meet Nickelback. I wanted to get an autograph for the person that I turned the guy into. I made the elevator go faster, and I got a signature from a guy named "Lied" which is the german word for "song". I'm not sure of any of their names, really.. but we got their signature right before they were about to leave.

I assume this is a new dream.. I was talking to my mom about being able to be lucid last night, and she said "Yes, but don't do it that much. It's risky.. be careful in your mind's playground." I have tons of dreams of me telling my mom about my dreams.

I can't remember anything else. |D; hehe..

Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:48 pm

Must get better at lucid dreaming.
lolpears.
AND THEN EVERYTHING WAS OKAY. :v
butum...I haven't been lucid in quite while. nor have i remembered many dreams.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:39 am

I was in a military jail-type thing.
Everything was out to hurt me, except for a mushu-like sidekick and a mentally challenged version of Andy Duphrane, with the appearance of George Nelson from some movie.
And he was nice. Everyone else? Hated me ._.
I had my hair up in a bun. I was wearing entirely green, with stereotypical army boots and green capri pants or something. I had a green tanktop, but it was ripped down the middle, and ripped on one of the underarms. I wore a huge jacket over it so nobody would see me.
HOWEVER, THIS MADE THE SCARY GHOSTS AND JAIL MEMBERS[even the warden whatever they're called] want to hurt me in more than one way. EVEN
THE
BEARS.
Yes, there were bears. BEARS. BEARSBEARSBEARS In my backyard.
I went to the forest and it started to rain, and I realized I was watching a movie the whole time.
But the bears? Yeah, they were still there.. e_e
so I ran inside and hid under blankets until they went away.

Then I was at the beach with jan.. her mom had died of cancer, and her dad was like.. lani's dad. o_o;;
I dug a small squareshaped hole, laid down my towel on it, and just stayed there for a while.

I don't remember much else, I woke up late today with the school on my mind instead of the dream, and my parents came in and started talking to me.. e_e;
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:16 pm

I had a dream I was in a thrift store.
There was a piano.
I went up to it and played a bit of what I knew of Love-Colored Master Spark...
then the rest came to me and I played the whole thing with like no problems.
Pretty cool dream. :v I had another like this, but it was U.N. Owen. I just kinda...knew how to play it or something in the dream. |D
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:41 pm

I remembered some dreams last night.

I was at Lani's and Micalah was there too.
I showed Micalah the Double Rainbow video.
The setting was kinda...weird though. It was Lani's huge upstairs room but...it was dark, yet something about it was just...glowing? Strange.
Anyway. Lani asked me if I liked Halo or something.
"Eh, I don't really care for it much..."
"Oh, well tomorrow at 7:30 AM we're going to an event. One of our friends made it in the top 7 in a worldwide competition."
"Jack?"
"Yeah"
"...Nevermind, I'm in."
|D I don't know why there was some Halo...competition thing. o3o I know Jack likes Halo but other than that...:v Anyway. That lead into another dream that was...I guess part of that one.
We went to the school. It was my old middle school.
We were taking things down around the school, it was the end of the year or something.
Apparently I won some sort of art competition that I wasn't aware of...it was a poster thing? No idea really and, in my dream, it didn't even look well made...
We continued taking stuff down and then we were supposed to go to the event or something. We went outside.
Again, the glowing darkness.
I remember a tall, tall building. That's all really. ...Weird.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:37 am

I was at my house begging my mom to let me go to nekocon

lani, haruka, chelsea, micalah[hugging the voice actor for FMA] were outside. this was my old house

they took us to my grandmother's house and we looked around and found nothing interesting

so we sat at a table and I said "OH WAIT THIS ISN'T THE CON IT'S SOMEWHERE ELSE"

but for some reason we didn't go

we went to an amusement park with jan

and there was some heart twister rollercoaster

you laid down and it propelled you BACKWARDS ;_;
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:43 pm

I had some fucked up dreams last night (as usual).

There was one where we were fixing my computer or something...
then someone was being cut open.
At first it was someone else. Some weird dude with a guitar or something, idk.
Then it became me. Someone was going to cut me open and take my organs out.
It was...graphic, to say the least. And there was blood. EVERYWHERE.
I don't know who was doing that, but I couldn't move. As they were making the third cut on my abdomen, I woke up.
I was freaked out. I had to make sure I was alive and it was just a dream. Why the fuck did someone want to cut me open and take my organs out :v I don't get it.

Anyway.
Then I had another dream.
There was some...idk, place, apparently outside of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
There was some dog thing. It was normally vicious but I managed to keep it calm...then it tried to rip my arm off.
...Anyway, then me and some other person had to climb over a ledge thing for some reason. We had to help Sakuya find something, idk.
I noticed that Meiling was...dead. And Cirno was laughing at her. (and no, it wasn't like in Koishi's Mad Adventure or whatever. She was stabbed repeatedly or something. No idea. MAYBE CIRNO DID IT WITH HER ICICLE FALL /shot)
It seemed like Remilia and Sakuya didn't even notice. (Remilia was helping Sakuya find whatever it was)
(also, now we were at some series of locked doors at the entrance of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, or something.)
Apparently, we needed a key. We got the key and put it in. There was a lever, we assumed that pulling the lever would open the door.
It sort of did, but then a pillar came down and crushed Sakuya.

THE END. :D
Yes I have weird dreams.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:35 am

I had a dream that chris was smoking two cigarettes at once in my old house
I kept it a secret
then nate did it

the next morning nate didn't want to get up from some cigarette hangover
My dad almost found out

at one point I got up and made an insant donut
which could be cooked in a ladle full of water or a pot
and the plastic covering the donut was really tight on it so it was like peeling off glaze

At another point I went into the bathroom. There was a sign that said "low floor" and tons of signs with everything wrong, even saying 'rotted floor' so I ran out. It was the bathroom in my old house orz
Back to top Go down
Gliscor
Gliscor

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:55 pm

i had a dream that my parents were finally fed up with my bitching and whining
they knocked me out cold and shipped me off to london
i was to live in someone's basement until i found some asbestos
i was to then eat it and wait to die
Back to top Go down
Lopunnyplz
Duskull
Lopunnyplz

Female Posts : 26

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:45 pm

I HAD A DREAM,

THAT MILES, CAPTAIN BUCCANEER, AND OLIVIER ARMSTRONG FROM FULL METAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD WERE ON YO GABBA GABBA

AND THEY WERE DANCING TO ALL THE SONGS :'D

best dream ever

plus it's totally against their personalities

at best maybe buccaneer would dance to it
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:57 pm

I had a dream thing last night.
A few but i can only remember one for now.
I was fighting Flandre in EoSD and I beat her with three bombs left :B
And there was a place
that's it really
...my other dream was more interesting but i can't remember it :c
Back to top Go down
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:51 am

I had an odd dream... interestingly, I remembered some pretty specific details. For some reason, whenever you sat on my sofa, running in the 90's or whatever would start to play. I thought this was annoying and wanted to change it to Dark Road (MoF stage 2 theme if you aren't aware) so I walked into the living room and it was playing out of some speakers (that aren't there in the real world). Note that I just sensed in my dream that it was playing, I don't think I could actually hear it playing.

This is where I remember the details. The mirror in our living room wasn't there, and the coat closet was moved over in its place. There were some speakers in the corner by the front door, one of them was partially on the closet's door frame. I found an empty metal cage on the cabinet and asked if it was a speaker, then realized it wasn't. I think my mom was in the room... someone was, not sure who. That's all I can remember.
Back to top Go down
https://tornworld.forumotion.com
butt
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Male Posts : 117

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:06 am

your guys' dreams sound awesome
i wish i got more sleep but i can't remember shit, including my dreams so it wouldn't make a difference :v
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFailtasticOne
Sylvie
Mismagius
Sylvie

Female Posts : 55

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:59 pm

SO

Last night I had this odd dream that I was playing Pokemon Diamond, and for some reason I was hatching Abras. But as I checked the status of a newly-hatched one, instead of the usual stuff, it said "cruel..." or something. But I shrug it off, deciding that it must be some minor glitch that would wear off as I check my other Pokemon' status, but I check on the Abra again, and its status read "dies"... and its sprite vanished, too.

I began to panic at that point, and checked on the others once more, and to my horror, the same thing occured to them, too. I quickly exit back to the overworld, and decided to wander around (I was in Solaceon Town when it had occured), and this odd shadow followed my character. And when I entered a battle with a Starly, instead of "Wild ____ appeared!" and "Go, ____!", the message box said "Only FEAROW is left!" as said Pokemon was sent in, although it wasn't even in the first slot.

I eventually check on my party again, and to my relief, they were normal again. I head into a Pokemon center, but just as I walk up to the PC, this female NPC suddenly approaches, and her dialogue's purely gibberish. The PC then turns on, gibberish included here too, and immediately opens the party screen again. My team still seems normal... except that this time I now have a Mijumaru in my team? I check on the Abra again, and what happened earlier happened once more, but this time my Zapdos' sprite, instead of vanishing, appeared angrier and was missing a wing. :I
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:41 pm

Hm.

Someone got into some sort of car accident. No one else was around for some reason.
I had my cell phone but I couldn't call 911 or something.
No idea why I was in the middle of nowhere alone, anyway.
...Next thing I know I'm talking to Adam and Purugly on TW.

Not sure if this was the same dream or not, but there was a library. A school library. They were having one of those book sale things.
Then we were going to the bus or something. Almost all the busses were route 5 or something. Over half of them.
A girl I know was on one of them, saw me, and waved.
I felt like she might be a good person.
Then some little kid comes up to me, says he likes me, and gives me some origami thing he made.
We get on the same bus or something and he starts talking about, and showing me, art projects and stuff.
...He took the origami thing back, lol.
Actually.
As I'm typing this, I think this might have lead to the car thing.
I think I got dropped off at some strange empty field.

Anyway.
None of it makes sense.
That girl I don't even know in real life. We were friends in the dream or something.
The kid...idk lol.
Back to top Go down
Piemane
Mismagius
Piemane

Male Posts : 66

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:29 pm

my dreams and shit are faily short but i really should have posted this along time ago but now i will :v

hok so what happened was it was me and adan and it was all dak exept a circle of light that was around us and then i hugged adan for like 2 seconds and it cut off :v it was weird.

btw ill only post my weird/wtf type/ones that i need explanations for dreams so dont expect me to post here often :v
Back to top Go down
http://drjazzyfresh.deviantart.com
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:47 pm

Sutokkingu wrote:
hok so what happened was it was me and adan and it was all dak exept a circle of light that was around us and then i hugged adan for like 2 seconds and it cut off :v it was weird.

sorry but...

BROMANCE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i had to i'm sorry.

anyway dreams.
I had one that had Kappa in it
and mudkipz
and other pokemon
and it's too weird to explain so i don't think i'll say much more than this.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Cucco wrote:
I was at my house begging my mom to let me go to nekocon

lani, haruka, chelsea, micalah[hugging the voice actor for FMA] were outside. this was my old house

they took us to my grandmother's house and we looked around and found nothing interesting

so we sat at a table and I said "OH WAIT THIS ISN'T THE CON IT'S SOMEWHERE ELSE"

but for some reason we didn't go

we went to an amusement park with jan

and there was some heart twister rollercoaster

you laid down and it propelled you BACKWARDS ;_;

LOL GUESS WHERE I'M GOING THIS WEEKEND
NOT NEKOCON
BUT MY GRANDMOTHER'S HOUSE
I'm serious.
that's creepy. o.o
Back to top Go down
butt
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Male Posts : 117

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:37 am

OH HEY SOMETHING I VAGUELY REMEMBER WOO

I remember looking for -something- on my laptop with my ex's last boyfriend (god dammit why am i in canada) flaunting these... plastic bags of sort. They probably had some limited edition figurines in them.
Anywho, he kept shoving them in my face, which bugged the hell out of me, so I threatened to tear 'em if he kept doing it. Which of course, he did. :B
So I took two or three of them and ripped them in half. This, obviously, made him pissed, so he sissy-punched me. He seemed a lot weaker than he would be in real life, but I think that's partially my doing. xD;;
I woke up when I tried to throw a punch at him myself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFailtasticOne
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:11 pm

i had a dream that i died
i got hit by a car or something idk
anyway nobody gave a shit that i was gone and then it was over
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:42 pm

I had a dream last night that was pretty strange.
I cannot make any sense of it.

Anyway.
Adam, Lani, and I were in the internet.
Yes.
WE WERE IN THE INTERNETS.
There was something about knowyourmeme.
And raocow...cat planet, raocow quotes and stuff...idk. THINGS. People were speaking raocowese.
And there was a road...and boxes. But we were still in the internet.

...I'm confus.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:15 pm

I was supposed to go to 1B, but I went to 1A by accident
Zyn and everyone were there, the teacher was my algebra teacher

I told her in tears I was in the wrong class as the bell rang. I think I was meaning to hang out with my friends until 7:18, but my stuff was everywhere and I couldn't pick it all up and get to my regular class on time. And she didn't seem to care, so I guess it was okay.

Then I was in my distorted neighborhood helping a guy dump coca cola into these big bottles that looked like coke bottle banks. They were in a pool of water, and there was blue liquid soap in the water. I kept spilling the cola, but he was okay with it.

Nate biked over and asked what I was doing, so I told him that I was helping someone.
Back to top Go down
Sylvie
Mismagius
Sylvie

Female Posts : 55

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:56 pm

welp
I recall this dream in which I was playing B/W, except that I was in some cave near a beach or something, and I was encountering lv. 3 Walreins for some reason. Oh, and I had a Mijumaru and... something else I can't remember. Mamepato perhaps? :I
Next thing I know I'm in a library and I find this book on the floor, with stuff about Kana and some other PC-98 characters. And I was being distracted by tarantulas that were all over the place, which, I was warned for some reason, were suicidal although I only saw one that died from being accidently crushed or something, while the others were just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:02 pm

I had a shitload of crazy dreams last night...god knows what they're about though.
i just remember in one, all of my friends were mad at me or something. i kept messing up shit or whatever, i don't even remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreaming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming   Dreaming - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreaming
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Torn World Forums :: Everything Else :: Discussion of Anything-
Jump to: