Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rant and Anti-Rant!

Go down 
+6
Gliscor
whohassocks
iZan
Cuccopac Apu
no
Mandy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
no
Administrator

Male Posts : 439

Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Rant: As you probably know I have been homebound from school for a while. I'm still given work and stuff to do, but this time I'm not the one slacking, it's the teachers.
I have been giving my instructor EVERY assigment to turn in to the teachers, but I'm not getting grades for them. And by this I mean, enough missing grades (which are counted as 0's) to get me an F in most of my classes. In my history class alone, there are at least 6 papers that my mom and I are positive about turning in that MYSTERIOUSLY have no grades.
Also, whenever my mom tried to get them to do something to help me, such as an IEP, they would always blow us off. This has been going on for years; since 5th grade; and we are getting really fed up with them now. Even just asking me being put in classes with friends so I don't get anxiety, they seem to do the opposite.
I just finished a book and the assigment for it for english class, (it's about the holocaust) and if I did that all for nothing I'm going to be really pissed off. The rest of my class hasn't even finished yet so uh...Yeah.
Long story short, if I fail 9th grade this year it is not my fault.
Oh geez, and I haven't even gotten in to my doctors lately. I'll save that for another day, since you guys just LOVE to hear me rant. <33333333333333333333333

Anti-Rant: Um while typing all that I actually forgot what my anti-rant was. Oh here's something I guess. Um. I took these IQ tests as part of my examination the other week, and found out I'm not actually stupid~ :D The highest possible score for the individual tests was 129, I scored 122 in one area, which is in the "Superior" rank. Everything else I scored between 112 and 119. I think two were 119, I'm not sure though. They're considered "Above Average" though. And ummmm....I don't know what my actual IQ is though, but I'm interested in finding out anyway. |D;; And I thought I would turn out to be stupid derp.

OHWAIT I REMEMBERED NO-waitnevermind I forgot again.
Anyway I drew a picture of Youmu and Lunasa and Okuu and Flandre and and and :c

/done
:C
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Female Posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:59 am

rant: I'm seriously wishing I had a freaking XP right now, because apparently vista makes me go through all this shit to play danmakufu.
http://www.mydigitallife.info/2007/05/26/workaround-to-install-microsoft-applocale-utility-in-windows-vista/

all this shit that I don't even happen to understand. I've tried googling how to change directories but I just can't. Not only do the directions not make sense, but FFFFFFFFF NOTHING OF IT MAKES SENSE /throws something

and what do I do? throw a temper tantrum like a BABY and cry. Cucco you piece of SHIT

anti-rant: uh... soda? ._.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:34 pm

You could try going to control panel, regional and language options, advanced, and for the non-unicode programs thing choose Japanese.
If you don't have Japanese listed there, I can tell you how to install it.
It works for XP but I'm not sure if it works for vista

Rant: I have exams D|

Anti-Rant: I got Danmakufu to work and scratched a sprite for a playable unnamed death fairy character. :U
Back to top Go down
Gliscor
Gliscor

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:09 pm

rant;
i'm going to fucking fail my chemistry final and i do not want to repeat it and the teacher is a bitch and there is no sense in making me take it again next year because i'll just fail again and my head hurts and the school has no air conditioning and i can't find my ds and my older cat is probably going to die soon and my ear hurts and we don't have much food and i don't want to play pomp and circumstance 290348234823094820 times for a bunch of seniors that don't really give a shit and i never want to play little mermaid songs ever again and i might not be able to march for marching band

anti-rant;
i organized my favourite teacher's cabinet without being asked and he actually thanked me.
Back to top Go down
Gliscor
Gliscor

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:29 am

rant;
just a small one
i absolutely can't relax
why?
i've somehow gotten two of my toenails pulled off today. it hurts like hell and makes me want to cry

anti rant;
someone invited me to their birthday party
when i told him that i don't have any money and asked if i could maybe sav him a team instead (since he really likes pokemon, but doesn't know how to EV train and all of that idk), he seemed really up to the idea.
Back to top Go down
Gliscor
Gliscor

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:32 am

rant;
my toe is still bleeding and another nail is dying

anti-rant;
graduation todaaaay~
i passed chem and get to be a junior
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:47 am

rant: I overheard my parents talking about how I'm the smart one and how my brother is going to be a highschool drop-out. My brother heard it too, and it really hurt his feelings.

anti-rant: I have been watching doctor who.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:21 pm

rant: my mom cut my hair...;____; I was planning on growing it out long enough to donate...but no. Whenever it grows out, she "trims" it. What I mean by that is cutting like 3+ inches off. Now my hair is less than halfway down my back. It was almost all the way down before. I am sad. My hair grows really slowly too. Slower than most people. I am sad.

Anti-rant: I have none
Back to top Go down
Furret Fatale
Duskull
Furret Fatale

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:30 pm

Rant: The guy I was "talking" to goes off and gets a boyfriend just two days after he magically stopped talking to me. I then post a status on FB that says simply "fuck you" and HE, of all people, has the nerve to write, "everything ok"? Betchplz...

Anti-Rant: Its summer so lots of time to spend with Puru~
Back to top Go down
Furret Fatale
Duskull
Furret Fatale

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:32 pm

P.S.- The guy looks like Father Time beat him with an ugly stick :)
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:35 pm

rant: Alright. I am sick. and tired. of this freaking book my mom's trying to make me read.
My sister's keeper. Saw the movie, and it's a weepfest.
However, the book is definitely worse.
The layout of the book goes by chapters, the names and time periods being.. when and who is narrating. Cool at first, but it feels like you have to go back and reread stuff.
And then we get to her attorney. He apparently liked some girl who is also working on the girl's court case.
Alright. I read through those, putting it down out of boredom a few times. Then the girl also working on the court case comes in, and we get a useless sex scene.
Okay. I skip through it and move on. At this point I'm starting to worry that there's going to be a lot more.
And I ran into the second one. I'm so sorry that I don't like to read through that type of stuff. It's not my thing.
That's usually why I only read old books. Sure, hunchback of notre dame gets close, esmerelda's shirt nearly comes off, but it triggers the ending. I won't spoil, but it leads to a framing.

Why is it every movie I'm seeing nowadays is just adding a sexy scene to get the PG-13 rating? It was in Transformers 2, to an extent(and done awfully, it made me raeg). But seriously, I just want to see a good movie and watch a good book where the couples and people can keep their hands off each other. please? D:

For a ridiculous example, they put one in my sister's keeper the movie. The girl with leukemia gets a boyfriend with cancer and they screw. And they are totally in good enough health for something like that right derp

anti-rant: I don't have to read it anymore~ <3
Back to top Go down
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:48 pm

Rant: I have a really freaking awful sore throat.
Anti-Rant: I'm almost done with getting a good Togepi. :D
Back to top Go down
https://tornworld.forumotion.com
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Rant: I have this stupid tedious assignment to do for english on a book. I would rather just write a report on it. But since I'm "CREATIVE BLAH BLAH BLAH" I guess I'm expected to do well on it. What you have to do is get five songs that fit parts of the book, write out the lyrics, make a CD cover, and write short paragraphs on why the songs fit...I dunno. It doesn't sound too hard I'm just...picky. Very picky. I don't know what songs to choose, how I should make the cover, etc. AND I need to go buy some CDs so I can burn them. >__> Oh and also it's due Thursday. I have three days to do this. I also have to take exams on friday, which also happens to be the day I was going to go to Anime Mid-Atlantic...aaah. And if I don't finish the assignment I can't go. I also have to finish my cosplay and help my friend with her's this week...I am busy. OH ALSO the fact that I haven't been able to fall asleep until at least 6 AM every day isn't helping either. I've been waking up at 3. I need to start going to bed earlier if I'm going to this convention...I don't have much time. -headwallslam-
...oh and I also have to worry about acting nice to my dad (after I just told him off the other week) so he'll give me money. And I don't even know if he'll be able to fit me into his schedule in time for the convention to give me money for it. That always happens so I don't know what else to expect.

Anti-Rant: Animecon. W00t if I can go.
Back to top Go down
Gliscor
Gliscor

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:45 am

rant;
i can't seem to get a female turtwig.

anti-rant;
furret and i are going to play through plat. again
it's nice
lol
he's ahead of me though because i kinda just found my ds
Back to top Go down
Furret Fatale
Duskull
Furret Fatale

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:36 pm

furret and i are going to play through plat. again
it's nice

^

This :)
Back to top Go down
whohassocks
Administrator
whohassocks

Female Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:45 am

Rant: I have a Maths exam in 3 days, and I HAVEN'T STUDIED!!!! UYAGRJSYGRKAHAYWIUAKWU

Anti-Rant: My birthday is on Saturday :D
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:12 pm

Rant: I think my depression is getting worse. Again.

Anti-Rant: Happy early birthday, bro~
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:33 pm

rant: my mom's been waiting two hours for me to get ready. I didn't even know she wanted to go right the moment she said we were going today. We hear her yelling/complaining about it on the phone and we hastily get ready. Turns out she said we CAN'T go today because we were supposed to be back by now from getting my dad's cards.

There is also no food in this freaking house other than ramen, but they said I can't eat ramen. So I'm eating stuff like stale foods and breakfast cereals.

anti-rant: it's summer.
Back to top Go down
whohassocks
Administrator
whohassocks

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Here it's winter lol
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Rant: I still have work to do and exams to take, even though school let out for summer. D:

Anti-Rant: Well when I'm done with that stuff I'll have summer off to start NEETing again. Knowing me I probably won't go out and do much at all. |D I don't like summer anyway, I like fall and winter. Summer is ew.
Back to top Go down
whohassocks
Administrator
whohassocks

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Haruka wrote:
Summer is ew.

so is ur face
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Mr.AFK wrote:
Haruka wrote:
Summer is ew.

so is ur face

so is u :D
Back to top Go down
whohassocks
Administrator
whohassocks

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Haruka wrote:
Mr.AFK wrote:
Haruka wrote:
Summer is ew.

so is ur face

so is sunny
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Mr.AFK wrote:
Haruka wrote:
Mr.AFK wrote:
Haruka wrote:
Summer is ew.

so is ur face

so is sunny

Well at least we agree on that.
c:
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:04 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaa
Rant:
Well first of all...the computer situation, obv.
Also I was at Cucco's this weekend for her birthday. I had fun and all but...allergies. Fucking allergies. My eyes wouldn't stop watering and crap like that. It's still going on. Annoying as hell. I don't like the feeling of my eyes having a thousand needles in them, I really don't.
Another thing, I saw the name of my "rp character" in my "old friend's" guild and stuff.
Let me expand on this...
One thing about this that bothers me; Pretty much they told me to join, gave me a name (heck, I don't even know what the series was (if it even was a series) or what the rp was about, I never rp'd at all anyway) and I went around as that.
I didn't like this one bit. Oh, as well, this person (well, these people) arent even my friends anymore. They're the ones that dumped me years ago. I hate their guts. I don't even know why I let them push me into that stupid LOLKAWAIIDESUDESU rp group thing. I guess it was just so I could talk to them. I don't know. We used to be friends and crap. Now every little thing that reminds me of them pisses me off.
Also, Cucco and others I know irl, you probably don't know these people.
I hate to say that I wouldn't care one bit if they died~
anyway i am stupid
/donelol

Anti-Rant: I'm playing Mystic Square. Oldskool Touhou ftw.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant and Anti-Rant!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next