Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rant and Anti-Rant!

Go down 
+6
Gliscor
whohassocks
iZan
Cuccopac Apu
no
Mandy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
whohassocks
Administrator
whohassocks

Female Posts : 171

Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:35 am

Rant: My first English assignment is a poetry collage, which is supposed to be a creative and dramatic performance. D:

Anti-Rant: I have a partner for the assignment and both of us are already making progress.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Male Posts : 439

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:30 pm

Anti-Rant: I got an idea last night for another manga series. Curse my imagination. Anyway I've drawn out the first page on paper, and if anyone wants to see it I suppose I could redraw it on Sai. ;P

Rant: fkldjflf people are annoying. And I hate when I want to draw something but it turns out looking like shit.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Rant: I have had a drawing block for the past day or so. It sucks. e.e And whenever I try to draw something it's looks worse than a pile of shit. :c

Anti-Rant: I met some people on Uboachan that plan on getting HG/SS. :'D We gonna be tradin' sum fren coedz, yo.
Back to top Go down
whohassocks
Administrator
whohassocks

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Rant: I was playing spy hunt on Combat Arms and kept on getting owned badly. I would shoot people like mad and it wouldn't kill them yet others can kill me easily in like 3 shots easy. When someone became the super spy I would be like the first person to get killed. D:

Anti-Rant: I got fed up with using guns and went knife happy. I started getting kills easily and one hit killed the super spy with a knife. :D After that I then learnt I get kills easier with a knife that I do when using guns lol.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:47 am

whohassocks wrote:
I got fed up with using guns and went knife happy
First thing I saw.
I totally got the wrong idea at first. >>
I've been watching too much Higurashi.
Back to top Go down
whohassocks
Administrator
whohassocks

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:55 am

Rant: I'm having trouble with Maths.

Anti-Rant:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:58 am

Rant: Fuck, I can't even count that high.

Anti-Rant?: I somehow got Madotsuki to um...break her neck? |D
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:04 pm

Rant: We might have to move. To another state. It's because of our state's governor. My mom is a substitute teacher, and we have Medicaid, right? WELL! He's cutting hundreds of millions of dollars from education in our state (there wasn't enough money to BEGIN with. What, is teaching going to be volunteer work now???) and some more millions from healthcare! This would mean we'd pretty much be getting horrible education, my mom won't have a job, and we won't have a way to get the meds and stuff we need. No medication for my depression, anxiety, asthma, etc. When I'm off my anti-depressant for a while (even if it's been a few hours after I should have taken it) I start kinda...going a bit crazy. So I'd have to be put in an mental institution. FUNFUNFUN! :/
Yes. So to my RL friends: Sorry, there's no way we can stay here unless he decides not to make this cut after all. I don't know what I'm going to do without you guys, but I'm sure...uh...well I don't know. I'll do the best I can and I'll miss you guys a lot. e.e; I don't know when this will be though, so I'll be here a while longer...Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

Anti-rant: I found another game? It's a Yume Nikki spinoff called '.flow' It looks pretty cool. I'm also planning on making a game. Something creepy. Creepy games are the best, foo's.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Female Posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:45 pm

that sucks. you do what you have to do haruka, okay? :c
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:49 pm

I...I guess...but fuckldaflkada. I've lived here my whole life. All of my memories, most of my friends...everything's here... ;A; jal fhgaiogjdfifhgjhaopdfjpag hoihfdgop iahfogiafokgjaokfhglkadhf gklaf g af gadofk gadf gad fkl gjadflkhga oidfh gkaldfg ioadhf glkajdfog afdig aif hgafh giadjfig oafghaiodffuckdf kaldjfoiadhgah kadjfi oaaaaojkdffokhag
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:56 pm

he better not do that. I want to be a teacher when I'm an adult. >:C
I kind of felt what you are feeling(to a much lesser degree) when I moved to the house I grew up in to this one.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:31 pm

Rant: I have nothing to give to Merrissa. ><
Anti-Rant: I'm going to Merrissa's house tonight because her birthday was yesterday
Back to top Go down
iZan
Mismagius
iZan

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:45 pm

It's all good, Haruka. Things might be/seem bad now, but everything should and will work out, rest assured. =/ And for as long as you have access to an internet connection, we're always here to help, y'know.

Rant: I hate getting no feedback on my art. :c Days, DAYS of working on something for it to be ignored.

Anti-Rant: i have none gtfo
Back to top Go down
http://chattertots.deviantart.com
Gliscor
Gliscor

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:35 pm

Rant;
why are people too scared to say something to someone's face but they are totally feel safe saying these things off-site and on a place where they believe we can't see.
if there are better places to go to, then leave.

Anti-Rant;
My stomach 'sickness' ordeal is finally going away.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:38 am

Rant: I'm having another drawing block. o.x I simply cannot draw today. You know when like, the day before you were fine, and started to draw something you're actually content with, then you go back to it the next day and just mess it all up. >:c

Anti-Rant: I actually did some schoolwork today. :D;;
Back to top Go down
Gliscor
Gliscor

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:55 am

rant;
everything i do seems to upset people.
everything. and i have no idea about what i should do.

anti-rant;
my director told me that he would get me a box full of skittles for graduation.
he is so funny~
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:53 pm

Rant: I have been doing the "spell practice" thing in my Touhou game to...practice capturing spell cards I guess or something? I was all like "I don't need to bother with the earlier levels since I have them down already blahblahblah" so I practiced the other ones, got to where I could finally beat most of Eirin's, now I go back to playing and I keep dying early because now I'm being careless. x.x And with my game it starts out with 0 lives. Wutttt.

Anti-Rant: I like Touhou music omnomnom.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Rant: Well, I have had a long day today.
So I got up today and had to go to the library to see the lady that is catching me up in schoolwork. We spent a couple hours there, no big deal, but then when we're about to leave, the car won't start. So since my mom doesn't have a cell, she goes into the library to make a call blahblahblah. Someone came and tried to get the car to start, but no. It's a problem with the battery. So then we have to get the car towed, and now I'm finally home. We spent three hours just trying to get back. It's about 6 PM now, I am tired as hell, and I've had nothing to eat or drink today. xD It could be worse. At least I didn't get shot. :D But anyway, this also means my dad has to come by tomorrow and bring us a new car battery and install it and stuff.

Anti-Rant: While waiting for people to come tow the car, fortunately I had some paper and my pencil, so I was at least able to sit in the car and draw to pass the time.
Another anti-rant; We have a pet wasp. Well kinda. He flew into our house the other day and he hasn't left yet. :3 Ee's so cuteeeee. <3 Yes I think wasps are cute. And no, I am not one of those people that's like "OMG ITZ GUNNA STING MEEEE AHHH." If they don't feel threatened, they wont sting. Now, yellowjackets and hornets are another story...anyway.
Also I'm getting better at Touhou. I beat Imperishable Night on easy mode four times with the different character teams. I also beat Embodiment of Scarlet Devil on Easy. Now for Normal so I can unlock Flandre's stage. lulz.
Back to top Go down
Gliscor
Gliscor

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:45 pm

hm.

rant;
almost passed out in the heat today because concert dress is all black and it just so happened to be burning outside. didn't help that we were carrying instrument cases all over a college campus and flying to and fro about the stairs.

anti-rant;
my bed is soft...
plus i remembered the ten posts thing woooo \o/
Back to top Go down
butt
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Male Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:36 am

Rant; I had to take ANOTHER sick day because I didn't finish my homework.

Anti-Rant; It's nice out today. c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFailtasticOne
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Rant: I was just out for like four hours, and most of that was for nothing. D:<

Anti-Rant: THAT AVATAR IS AMAZAING GOLDUCK. MOST EPIC FACEPALM EVERR. xD
Back to top Go down
whohassocks
Administrator
whohassocks

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:21 pm

Rant: I have a school excursion on Friday, from 6:45am to 5:00pm...... o_e

Anti-Rant: At least I won't be doing any other classes that day lol and I'm only going because of a friend.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:48 pm

rant: SERIOUSLY, WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO CATCH A BELDUM?! D:< a master ball?

anti-rant: none :C I'm really pissed
Back to top Go down
Gliscor
Gliscor

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 pm

rant;
one of my toes is now missing a third of the nail
it fucking stings

anti-rant;
found my pokewalker
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:39 pm

rant: my mom is even considering not letting Haruka spend the night, my bro let it slip she was 'sick' and my mom wondered why she's too sick for school but not to visit me.

I hope she still lets her come over

anti-rant: I have soda and quisp. Sugar high time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Rant and Anti-Rant! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant and Anti-Rant!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next