Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Operation: Torn World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

Operation: Torn World Empty
PostSubject: Operation: Torn World   Operation: Torn World Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Alright guys, as you are probably aware, this place has been a ghost town(forum?) for a while. I and the other admins have lost interest in Pokemon and this forum. I've noticed that several of you have been checking in regularly, and for this reason we are willing to give away an admin position to anyone who's experienced with this community (basically anyone who has ever been active here), as well as willing and able to revive the forum.

The problem is that we have nothing that other forums don't have, so new members either won't come or won't stay, and old members won't return because there's nothing to do anymore. A new admin who can help give TW new activity and possibly return it to its former state, or better, would be awesome. Any new ideas will also help, as this forum has basically nothing to lose.

If you want to be an admin, drop me a PM or reply to this thread, preferably explaining some ideas about what you could do to help.
Back to top Go down
https://tornworld.forumotion.com
Proton
Mismagius
Proton

Female Posts : 90

Operation: Torn World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation: Torn World   Operation: Torn World Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:11 pm

I vote starting tournaments,and having shiny Pokemon as prizes.
Art crap(drawing,spiriting),also we should try and advertise or get people we know that like Pokeymans to join.
Also,we should have a point system,if possible,for like,graphics,and you get points for making banners/recruiting,winning the Banner Contest,getting special titles,and,if possible,maybe...
Graphics?
..And we can write guides or something on Chaining/Spriting/EV Chaining/etc;
Also,one of the things that made me stay at EPL was that you guys made me laugh my ass off on a daily basis,and I grew close to all of you.xD
And I just had fun
fdsfsdf

..I hope these are some legit ideas.o3o;
And I do not want/know anyone that should be the new admin.xD
Back to top Go down

Operation: Torn World
Page 1 of 1