Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Platinum Project!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Furret Fatale
Duskull
Furret Fatale

Male Posts : 30

Platinum Project! Empty
PostSubject: Platinum Project!   Platinum Project! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Ok, so for a little over a month now, me and Puru have been playing Platinum together. (Separate games, just playing runthroughs at the same time) Anyways, it's been fun! If we weren't being so lazy we could probably both have beaten it by now. lol.

I have been keeping a log of what I do each day on my game. Not like every single movement, but the big stuff like catching a pokemon/nicknaming, roster after each day (including levels), and important battles and such. After we both beat the elite four, we are going to battle to see who's team was/is the best~ I think everyone should pair up with somebody and try it out :D

Just thought I'd let you all know :D (And of course this can be used for any game, we just picked Platinum/Pokemon b/c it was the easiest for us~) bom
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Male Posts : 439

Platinum Project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platinum Project!   Platinum Project! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:31 pm

I should try this with someone. c:
Back to top Go down
Furret Fatale
Duskull
Furret Fatale

Male Posts : 30

Platinum Project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platinum Project!   Platinum Project! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:59 pm

And now... THE ELITE FOUR HAS KICKED MY BOOTY TWICE IN A ROW! Usually I beat them no problem, but this run through hasn't been as kind lol. First it was Flint's Magmortar and this time it was Lucian's Alakazam... :( Sad face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Platinum Project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platinum Project!   Platinum Project! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Platinum Project!
Page 1 of 1