Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Conundrum!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver
Silver

Male Posts : 90

Random Conundrum! Empty
PostSubject: Random Conundrum!   Random Conundrum! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:20 pm

Random Conundrum! Here, you post random problems and scenarios for people to decide what they'd do!

Simple example: You cross the street and get hit by a car. What would you do?

Something along those lines. Please note that this is not an RP thread, it's more like a "Would you rather" kind of thread.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Random Conundrum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Conundrum!   Random Conundrum! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:21 pm

Random Conundrum: What if you go into your room one day to find that everything's been wrecked, destroyed, and broken by Bigfoot. You know it's him because you see his dead body on the ground in a pool of his own blood because he commited suicide directly after ruining your room. How would you react to that?!
Back to top Go down
Proton
Mismagius
Proton

Female Posts : 90

Random Conundrum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Conundrum!   Random Conundrum! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:50 pm

I would..
Hide his body in the forest somewhere,an' make up a decent excuse to explain why everything is broken

..I dunno
:C
Back to top Go down
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

Random Conundrum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Conundrum!   Random Conundrum! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:12 pm

I would sell his body to a museum or something because I FOUND BIGFOOT. Then I would use the money to fix my room and replace the stuff he destroyed.
Back to top Go down
https://tornworld.forumotion.com
no
Administrator

Male Posts : 439

Random Conundrum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Conundrum!   Random Conundrum! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:55 pm

I would hide the body and leave the broken stuff there, moving to another room of the house. I am too lazy to clean. XD
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Female Posts : 242

Random Conundrum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Conundrum!   Random Conundrum! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:30 pm

If I were hit by a car.. I'd tell someone to get on my deviantart and tell kyuubi and other people that I'm dead.. and that I'm sorry..
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Random Conundrum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Conundrum!   Random Conundrum! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Random Conundrum: You realize one day you are no longer silvish.

:'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Conundrum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Conundrum!   Random Conundrum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Conundrum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Torn World Forums :: Everything Else :: Discussion of Anything-
Jump to: