Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your favorite generation?

Go down 
+2
Cuccopac Apu
Pasta
6 posters

What is your favorite Pokemon generation?
I
Your favorite generation? I_vote_lcap0%Your favorite generation? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
II
Your favorite generation? I_vote_lcap57%Your favorite generation? I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
III
Your favorite generation? I_vote_lcap14%Your favorite generation? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
IV
Your favorite generation? I_vote_lcap29%Your favorite generation? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

Your favorite generation? Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite generation?   Your favorite generation? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:28 pm

Out of the four generations of Pokemon, which one is your favorite? When posting here, please explain why, not just "I LIKE GEN II :D".

For me, my favorite is Generation IV. As of now, it's the generation with the most features and is the most up-to-date. Most importantly for me, it was my first generation that I played and even though I later played some of the other generations, Gen IV brings back the most and best memories. There were more and better side games than the other generations, the best being Rumble, Mystery Dungeon, and Ranger. When Platinum, the third main series game for the generation, was first announced, I had thoughts that it would be worse than Diamond and Pearl. However, when I finally played it, I was thrilled to play through Sinnoh again, and it added enough new features to keep me happy. The more recent HeartGold and SoulSilver are my favorite Pokemon games so far. They took the excellent Gen II games and added some of the many nice features of the Sinnoh games, with completely new ideas, too.

So, what is your favorite generation, and why?
Back to top Go down
https://tornworld.forumotion.com
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Female Posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite generation?   Your favorite generation? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:59 pm

Four was also my first gen. I feel really nice playing diamond, as it was the one where I caught my first legendary, made my first team, etc..

I like gen 2 a lot too, though, now that I'm getting around to playing it.
Back to top Go down
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite generation?   Your favorite generation? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:15 pm

Cucco wrote:
Four was also my first gen. I feel really nice playing diamond, as it was the one where I caught my first legendary, made my first team, etc..

I like gen 2 a lot too, though, now that I'm getting around to playing it.
Oh yeah, I've played a bit of Gen II. Unfortunately, the Crystal I have won't save, so I've always accidentally dropped my SP or something before I could get far. That's another reason why I like HG/SS so much- I finally get to play through Johto. I've played through all of the other regions, so Johto was my last. Until Gen V, of course.
Back to top Go down
https://tornworld.forumotion.com
no
Administrator

Male Posts : 439

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite generation?   Your favorite generation? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:17 pm

I really like Gen II. It has some really cool Pokemon. :D
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator
Cuccopac Apu

Female Posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite generation?   Your favorite generation? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:31 pm

I've played all but first gen.

I never beat 3rd gen, Nate wanted his game back.
Back to top Go down
Lopunnyplz
Duskull
Lopunnyplz

Female Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite generation?   Your favorite generation? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Poke'mon Ruby was my first poke'mon game, so that's why I like the third generation. Fourth generation is like, one quarter of a centimeter behind third generation though, in my opinion. :V
Back to top Go down
Furret Fatale
Duskull
Furret Fatale

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite generation?   Your favorite generation? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:01 pm

The second generation is my favorite. The second gen is when everything started to pull together and become a bit more realistic. To me, most of the first gen pokemon were boring. The third generation was just complete fail on the fact that the GBA was fail, as I felt both the pokemon and the games were poorly thought out. And the fourth generation is okay, but by far I think the second is the best. *Gold was the first Pokemon game I played*
Back to top Go down
Proton
Mismagius
Proton

Female Posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite generation?   Your favorite generation? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:43 pm

The Second Generation is my favorite

I always liked it,I always like the starters more than the other generations,liked the overall wild Pokemon you could find...etc;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite generation?   Your favorite generation? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite generation?
Page 1 of 1