Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[READ] Forumotion ChatBox: Are you okay with this idea?

Go down 
2 posters

What do you think of the post requirement idea?
I'm okay with it
[READ] Forumotion ChatBox: Are you okay with this idea? I_vote_lcap100%[READ] Forumotion ChatBox: Are you okay with this idea? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
It's a bad idea
[READ] Forumotion ChatBox: Are you okay with this idea? I_vote_lcap0%[READ] Forumotion ChatBox: Are you okay with this idea? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

[READ] Forumotion ChatBox: Are you okay with this idea? Empty
PostSubject: [READ] Forumotion ChatBox: Are you okay with this idea?   [READ] Forumotion ChatBox: Are you okay with this idea? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:44 pm

So, soon we will most likely be setting up the Forumotion Chatbox.

The idea is to require everyone to post a certain amount of times each week in order to use the chatbox. EPL once did this but it didn't get off the ground.

Under this plan, every Sunday I will check everyone's post count for that week and ban everyone who had less than the required amount of posts. Most likely we'll start off with the requirement of 10 posts. Please vote and explain your answer if you'd like.

Last edited by Electrike on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tornworld.forumotion.com
Silver
Silver

Male Posts : 90

[READ] Forumotion ChatBox: Are you okay with this idea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [READ] Forumotion ChatBox: Are you okay with this idea?   [READ] Forumotion ChatBox: Are you okay with this idea? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:16 pm

Like it says in the poll, I'm okay with it. I'm not entirely for or against it, it doesn't matter to me whether or not we have a box. If it works, then yay, the forum is active. If it doesn't work, then we get no box, and the forum goes back to the way it was.

The only problem I see is dedication to keeping the post count. Not the members, but the people checking this. It didn't work at EPL because no one really reminded anyone "Hey man, how about posting a little more?" or enforced the post count, even if it was part on the members' responsibility. That's all I'm saying.
Back to top Go down

[READ] Forumotion ChatBox: Are you okay with this idea?
Page 1 of 1