Share | 

Rant and Anti-Rant!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandy
Duskull

PostSubject: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Here you can post rants and anti-rants about your day.
Like so:

Rant: I hate how busy Wal-Mart is.
Anti-rant: NACHOS FOR DINNER <3
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Male Posts : 439

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Rant:
Okay I am fucking pissed. I had to go to my psychiatrist today, and he's a fucktard. So I'm in there with me and my mom, and as a lot of you know, I'm selectively mute or whatever...well he's like "I can't do anything about her dosage of Lexapro if she's not going to talk to me blahblahblah." Really. My mom just told him pretty much everything that's been going on and he "can't do anything unless I tell him." WTF does he expect? I COULDN'T talk to him. I tried to make myself but I couldn't do it. The bastard doesn't understand. I'M SICK OF THESE PEOPLE. I swear I've been to probably at LEAST 6 different therapists/psychiatrists/etc. and NONE OF THEM ARE ANY FUCKING HELP. Anyway. Then he pretty much sits there telling my mom that unless it's coming from me he won't believe it. ._.;; I have needed an increase of my medication for a while now. It's not doing anything for me anymore and I've been keeping a bunch of shit inside for so long andlak fjkoaljgdgoljaldj. I'm just so frustrated right now. I would rant more but I don't want people yelling at me.
Anti-Rant:
...I'm on the computer?
Back to top Go down
Mandy
Duskull

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:16 pm

That's... stupid. But that's just how they work. YOU have to say something, or else they can get sued and such :D

He's basically covering his own ass.

Rant: This game confuses the shit out of me D;

Anti-Rant: It's fun as hell |3
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Mandy wrote:
That's... stupid. But that's just how they work. YOU have to say something, or else they can get sued and such :D

He's basically covering his own ass.

Rant: This game confuses the shit out of me D;

Anti-Rant: It's fun as hell |3

WHAT GAMMEEEE?
Back to top Go down
Mandy
Duskull

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:21 pm

FINAL FANTASY CHRISTAL CHRONICLES FOR THE GAME CUBEEEEEEEE.
Playing it on my Wii though.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Mandy wrote:
I was playing um. FF Tactics Andvance earlier I think? o:
Back to top Go down
Mandy
Duskull

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Haruka wrote:
Mandy wrote:
I was playing um. FF Tactics Andvance earlier I think? o:
With Marche and Ritz? 8D
I fucking love that game. -carries over to Social chat board-
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator

Female Posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:07 pm

rant:
I hate how much internet relationships are made fun of. Usually when people think of them they think the stupid stuff like "PRESS 123 FOR GF AND CYB0RS".
A lot of people don't take is seriously. Usually if you tell someone that you've dated like that, they go OMG, YOU'RE DATING A PEDO.
Even if you go on voicechat with them -- show pictures, all that jazz.

Plus it's not easy. People pretend it is. Going for years without physical contact at all SUCKS. Not getting patted on the back when crying, or hugged, really really stinks.

antirant: I has chips. o3o

Luxray
Drifblim
Swalot

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Cucco wrote:
rant:
I hate how much internet relationships are made fun of. Usually when people think of them they think the stupid stuff like "PRESS 123 FOR GF AND CYB0RS".
A lot of people don't take is seriously. Usually if you tell someone that you've dated like that, they go OMG, YOU'RE DATING A PEDO.

Plus it's not easy. People pretend it is. Going for years without physical contact at all SUCKS. Not getting patted on the back when crying, or hugged, really really stinks.

True~ I do hate how people are like that. D: I've never been in a relationship either way...but still. |D You can't really decide who you love. D; Sure, there are people that are all stupid like "LOL WHO WNTZ 2 B MAI BF LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL" but some people actually have feelings for the person. Not everyone's the same. =.=;; Yes so that gets to me as well.

and lol chips.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:32 pm

Haruka wrote:
Cucco wrote:
rant:

True~ I do hate how people are like that. D: I've never been in a relationship either way...but still. |D You can't really decide who you love. D; Sure, there are people that are all stupid like "LOL WHO WNTZ 2 B MAI BF LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL" but some people actually have feelings for the person. Not everyone's the same. =.=;; Yes so that gets to me as well.

and lol chips.

yes, there are actually feelings on the internet too..
most people don't realize this. Another thing that bothers me is the internet safety lessons we get.
It's always a 17 year old girl who gave out her phone number and hooked up with a stalker.
Because those kinds of relationships NEVER work in real life! that would be SILLY. Hook up with someone on the internet and you'll get hurt.
Another thing is you never hear of guys that was in the same situation as a girl.

I want two internet pedos to meet up, fall in love, and make babies. |D
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Cucco wrote:
Haruka wrote:
Cucco wrote:
rant:

and lol chips.

most people don't realize this. Another thing that bothers me is the internet safety lessons we get.
It's always a 17 year old girl who gave out her phone number and hooked up with a stalker.
Because those kinds of relationships NEVER work in real life! that would be SILLY. Hook up with someone on the internet and you'll get hurt.
Another thing is you never hear of guys that was in the same situation as a girl.

Yes. D: I mean, ones where stuff works out is like...you get to know the person before posting pic, etc. |D The people that care about nothing but dating will just get themselves into a bad situation~

And lol. Yes. |D
Back to top Go down
Mandy
Duskull

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:38 pm

Haruka wrote:
Cucco wrote:
Haruka wrote:
Cucco wrote:
rant:

and lol chips.

Yes. D: I mean, ones where stuff works out is like...you get to know the person before posting pic, etc. |D The people that care about nothing but dating will just get themselves into a bad situation~

And lol. Yes. |D

YHALOTHUR

LIVING PROOF INTERNET RELATIONSHIPS WORK OUT AND NOT EVERYONE IS AN 80-YEAR OLD MAN. C:

Going on two years with my fiance on the 28th. He's lived with my family for a year and a half.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Yes~ Mandycakes is a great example. 8D
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:29 am

LUUUUUCKY D8

Luxray
Drifblim
Swalot

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
iZan
Mismagius

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:10 pm

Rant: The hinge on my laptop broke and leaning it up against something puts me in a terribly uncomfortable position.

My netbook gets the blue screen of death every time I try to start it up (Even safe mode failed me.) so... D:

I'm waiting for my mom to get home so she can 'supposedly' tell me how to get it wiped.

Anti-rant: Nice weather today. :D
Back to top Go down
http://chattertots.deviantart.com
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:26 pm

RANT: My mom has way too many clothes. She has a full walk in CLOSET of clothes. Not including shoes, which she has ten times the amount of.

The worst part is that she thinks it isn't enough.

Another thing that bothers me is that she's way too cheap. I have the bare minimum in socks and undergarments. Even shirts and pants.
and, for something more personal:
Spoiler:

Anti-rant: I have french fried onions?
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:19 am

Putting a really long rant into one sentance: I don't like people.

Anti-rant: Um dreaming, thoughts, Higurashi, stuff, yay.
Back to top Go down
whohassocks
Administrator

Female Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:26 am

Rant: People that go on about having a gf/bf

Anti-Rant: Those that do are generally the ones that do poorly at school

Here is a thing about me:

My parents are all about me having a good education, meaning they want me to focus on school, then get a degree at University. Their way of making sure I get a good education is that they don't want me to get a part-time job since it will take up the time I could be using for homework and studying, in which having a job will add on more pressure on me, making school much more harder. Just to relate to my rant/anti-rant, my parents thoughts on me having a girlfriend is the same about me having a part-time job, time will be wasted that could be spent on something much more better, that being my education. That is why I'm single. Not that it really bothers me anyway, I'll probably end up having a girlfriend when I'm at University, at least I'll know that she's smart and will get somewhere in society.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:55 pm

whohassocks wrote:
Rant: People that go on about having a gf/bf
This.
It's annoying.
And yeah, now that I think about it, some of those people do poorly in school. Not like I don't do poorly in school though (even though I don't have a bf/gf or a job. lol i suck.)
alkdfjf This semester I am going to try to actually do my work. Though that's what I tell myself every time but uh...>> This time I'll try not to give up from the start at least.

And also,

Rant: I hate it when people don't type properly. Like n00bspeak and stuff. And not using the correct form of a word. I also hate the fact that I have a better vocabulary than my dad. Wait, actually I kinda like that, it's funny having to tell a 50-something year old highschool dropout what a certain word means. He can barely put a sentance together in an email. And supposedly he's a genius. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
And sure, call me a hypocrite or whatever, but I hate the ignorance of this generation. I make bad grades from not doing work, but at least I have some common sense. ._.;;
And another rant. :D I'm sick of myself not doing stuff in school. I want to get an education as well, but school and things like that just stress me out and give me panic attacks. I sometimes seriously freak out even thinking about school work. I generaly don't like what I've become. I was a good student a few years ago, I used to enjoy keeping up with my studies, but now I just...I don't know. It's hard to explain. I don't know what happend to me.

Anti-rant: Watching Higurashi again is fun. So is freeing the thoughts from my imagination and creating manga, stories, drawings, and other crap. :D;;
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Haruka, looks at jan for a perfect example >.>

I hate it when you're talking to a couple and all of a sudden, THEY START MAKING OUT.

Or you walk up to your locker and they're making out against it, and they glare when you tell them to move.

Luxray
Drifblim
Swalot

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:03 pm

Cucco wrote:
Haruka, looks at jan for a perfect example >.>

I hate it when you're talking to a couple and all of a sudden, THEY START MAKING OUT.

Or you walk up to your locker and they're making out against it, and they glare when you tell them to move.
KDJFLKAJDLFK
THISTHISTHISTHISTHIS.
It makes me want to gag.
And also it makes you think "Wow, you don't even acknowledge the fact that I'm here, do you?" when it's your friends and stuff. D: I'm just like "...-ignored- -walks away- I saw nothing..."
._.;;
Back to top Go down
whohassocks
Administrator

Female Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Well another things about my parents is that I am to do all homework and assignments before playing games. Just a question about you Haruka, are your parents like my parents? You know, with the strictness about my education stuff. If not, then that's one reason why you're not doing to well at school, it's like your parents don't give a crap about your education. That's just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:13 pm

whohassocks wrote:
Well another things about my parents is that I am to do all homework and assignments before playing games. Just a question about you Haruka, are your parents like my parents? You know, with the strictness about my education stuff. If not, then that's one reason why you're not doing to well at school, it's like your parents don't give a crap about your education. That's just my opinion though.

My mom used to be /kinda/ strict about it. I pretty much did it on my own though. She does care, it's just the "stuff" going on lately that we're trying to work on. And if I get into that then surely someone will rage at me. It's kinda a long story though, but she knows what it's like for me with school and everything. lkajfd You probably don't really know what I'm talking about though. As for my dad, I rarely keep in touch with him, he couldn't give a shit.
Back to top Go down
Mandy
Duskull

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:06 pm

Anti-rant: I have WoW.
Anti-rant: I am getting Wotlk tomorrow.
Rant: I've been inactive on every single website I have joined |D
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:04 pm

Rant: I have to brush my hair. It takes so longggg.
Anti-Rant: I'm back into shoddy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Anti-Rant!   

Back to top Go down

Rant and Anti-Rant!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next