Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who are Cucco and Adan?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MattCucco

Who are Cucco and Adan? Empty
PostSubject: Who are Cucco and Adan?   Who are Cucco and Adan? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:48 am

Hi, my name is Matt Cucco. My roommate googled my name, found this thread and decided to show it to me. At first I was extremely confused, but I was sure he was just trolling me. As I continued to look through the thread I realized that it was years old. I have two questions for everybody here: who is Cucco and why does he have a friend named Adan (the name of my close friend). Those are two extremely rare names. By looking through this thread I'm left speechless, whats going on? Who are you people? What is the point of this thread? Is my name Cucco? Is your name Cucco? Why do we both have friends named Adan? I need answers and I know this may seem like almost a dead forum but I need answers quick.
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Male Posts : 439

Who are Cucco and Adan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are Cucco and Adan?   Who are Cucco and Adan? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Cucco is just a screen name for one of the users here.

And Adan is a nickname for our friend Adam, iirc it started because of a typo.

Just a coincidence, I guess.
Back to top Go down

Who are Cucco and Adan?
Page 1 of 1