Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MOAR SECTIONS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Garfocus
Duskull
Garfocus

Male Posts : 20

MOAR SECTIONS Empty
PostSubject: MOAR SECTIONS   MOAR SECTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:27 pm

You should make a games in general section. A role playing section is definitely not enough. You should make a forum games section and maybe a writing section. These would be really fun in my opinion.

discuss
Back to top Go down
Piemane
Mismagius
Piemane

Male Posts : 66

MOAR SECTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOAR SECTIONS   MOAR SECTIONS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:06 pm

i think a writing section would be good :v kinda make little storis about pokemans or random people and crap but thats just my opinion :v
Back to top Go down
http://drjazzyfresh.deviantart.com
Silver
Silver

Male Posts : 90

MOAR SECTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOAR SECTIONS   MOAR SECTIONS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:52 pm

A writing sub-section within the RP section sounds like a good idea, I like it. Regarding a general games section, we already have a forum dedicated to all other games. A Games in General section would just be redundant since you can already talk about whatever video game you want in the Video Games forums. As for forum games, most of them serve no real purpose but to increase post counts in a humorous manner (such as count to x, or post a lie about whatever), so they don't really need their own section. The "acceptable" forum games are already being conducted in the General Chat already (though they're not limited to just those).

Well then, I think I've addessed everything. ^^
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Male Posts : 439

MOAR SECTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOAR SECTIONS   MOAR SECTIONS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:28 pm

Literature sub-section made under art. :3
Back to top Go down
Garfocus
Duskull
Garfocus

Male Posts : 20

MOAR SECTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOAR SECTIONS   MOAR SECTIONS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:34 pm

Thank you double rainbow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MOAR SECTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOAR SECTIONS   MOAR SECTIONS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOAR SECTIONS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Torn World Forums :: The Important Stuff :: Forum Suggestions-
Jump to: