Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insect Gym - Leader Silver

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver
Silver

Male Posts : 90

Insect Gym - Leader Silver Empty
PostSubject: Insect Gym - Leader Silver   Insect Gym - Leader Silver Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:42 am

Insect Gym - Leader Silver Statue10 The Insect Gym Insect Gym - Leader Silver Statue11

This is my Bug gym. As such, every Pokemon on my team is either a Bug type, or of the Bug egg group (except for Metagross, who was chosen for his spider-like properties and common Fire weakness). Winning by setting the horde ablaze will not be such a simple matter, though. This gym tests the Challenger's team synergy, making them find new combos and pairings among their Pokemon. If you find your team relies on a single Pokemon, you'll find your strategy is easily torn apart. Synergy is the key to winning, and it's your job to use it.

Those of you who win will get this:
Insect Gym - Leader Silver Badge111
The Swarm Badge

Those who have it
Spoiler:

Rules:
•No Ubers

•Sleep Clause

•Species Clause

•Evasion Clause

•OHKO Clause

•No Illegal Hacks

*Duo Down:
Each player will reveal their teams to the other. Then they will choose 1 Pokemon(Challenger's choice first) on the opposing team to not battle. Both players will then choose 1 Pokemon on their respective teams to not battle. Both players will start the battle with 4 Pokemon. (Do not show/tell of any Pokemon's moveset, stats, etc. Only the Pokemon themselves need to be revealed.)

Fields of battle:
I can be challenged on Wi-Fi. My Friend Code is 3438 5446 7241. It is possible to fight on Shoddy, too. In Shoddy, my username will be Albel. I can also fight on Pokemon Online.
*Note: Because 6 Pokemon must be used in Shoddy, it will be easier to fight on Wi-Fi. If Shoddy must be used, include the 4 Pokemon in your party and make the other two Bulbasaur. The Bulbasaur cannot be used or switched out/ into.
My team:
(Change in team's roster. Will be available as soon as needed.)

Last edited by Silver on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : PO note)
Back to top Go down
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

Insect Gym - Leader Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insect Gym - Leader Silver   Insect Gym - Leader Silver Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:49 pm

I'll be your first challenger, over Shoddy if that's okay. I'm on all day so just tell me in the chatbox when you want to battle (as long as it's before 10 PM).
Back to top Go down
https://tornworld.forumotion.com

Insect Gym - Leader Silver
Page 1 of 1