Share | 

School Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
whohassocks
Administrator

Female Posts : 171

PostSubject: School Life   Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:10 am

"The Griffith University Early Start to Tertiary Study (GUESTS) program offers you the opportunity to stretch your academic boundaries and sample university life by studying a single course (subject) at Griffith University while you are simultaneously undertaking semester one or two of Year 12.

As a GUESTS student you will be enrolled as a non-award Griffith University student and will receive a student ID card. Being enrolled as a non-award student means that the course you are enrolled in does not lead to the award of a degree. However, once you successfully complete your GUESTS course, you are eligible to apply for a 'Guaranteed Offer of Entry' into an associated undergraduate Griffith degree program. Upon the commencement of your degree in the following year, you will receive full credit for the course and it will then count towards the requirements of your degree."

I applied for this program as a way to get the guaranteed entry into engineering. I've been accepted into this. Next semester is going to get a lot more harder for me, managing my studies between both year 12 and this university subject. I'm not sure if this fits exactly into the quite place but I thought I'd share this. lol

In case anyone wants to know, the subject I'll be doing is "Electronics for Engineers".
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Male Posts : 439

PostSubject: Re: School Life   Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:28 am

Wow, good luck with that. o3o When does your next semester start, anyway? xD Things are so different here, my school is letting out for summer this thursday.

Also, this is a fine section to put it in. c:
Back to top Go down
whohassocks
Administrator

Female Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: School Life   Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:06 am

My next semester starts in July.
Back to top Go down
Cuccopac Apu
Global Moderator

Female Posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: School Life   Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:02 am