Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLEASE IGNORE MY CONSTANT INCESSANT WHINING

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
butt
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Male Posts : 117

PLEASE IGNORE MY CONSTANT INCESSANT WHINING Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE IGNORE MY CONSTANT INCESSANT WHINING   PLEASE IGNORE MY CONSTANT INCESSANT WHINING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Alright, since I don't have any intention of finishing homework right now, I might as well vent a little bit. Wanted to try this out, anyways. P:
Anyhow, here's the deal right now. My life sucks. Bet you didn't see that coming. But I might as well go into a little further detail.

So, right now, I'm having a lot of problems. I haven't been feeling well lately, probably because I'm as picky as a six year old and refuse to eat anything besides pasta, chicken and steak. My room is currently as mess, and I've been tripping over shit for a while, but can't be bothered to clean it. I'm behind in all of my classes, other than art. I have no idea how to fail that yet. P:
Also, I'm starting to think I'm developing a bad case of depression for myself. I really worry about myself sometimes, because I've been fearing death ever since my second dog died. I wasn't expecting something like that right when I came out of bed. It might be a factor of my depression as well, since I've had this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I'm responsible for it, especially since I hadn't the guts to tell my parents something was wrong. She could've made it, but I was too stupid to say anything. That's exactly how it is now. I know I can make a difference, but my body just won't push itself to say anything. Oh, and I just now did some googling, and after reading from several sources, I might just have depression. But it's probably a mild case compared to other people. Like my mom. And my mom is currently on medication. I'm going to end up like that some day. I know it. I just can't shake the feeling that there's something I can do. But that might just be a symptom, since it lists that me feeling like "things will never get better" is involved. Anyways, I'm done now. Not much of a rant, in my opinion. Probably just proves how horrible I am at things. But this is the first time I've ever had a chance like this, and I might as well take it.

And NOW I'm done.

Last edited by ⑨ on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFailtasticOne
no
Administrator

Male Posts : 439

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE IGNORE MY CONSTANT INCESSANT WHINING   PLEASE IGNORE MY CONSTANT INCESSANT WHINING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:43 pm

I am so glad you are posting this here, really.

If you need medication, I could probably help you out with that, since I've been tried on almost every known anti-depressant out there. x.x But yeah, depression is a monster. Just do your best to try to turn some things around I guess. (But of course, it's hard to do that when you don't feel you can.)
Hm...I dunno. I'm not the best at giving advice. e.e; Maybe later when my mind is clearer I can try to help in some way. D:
Back to top Go down
butt
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Male Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE IGNORE MY CONSTANT INCESSANT WHINING   PLEASE IGNORE MY CONSTANT INCESSANT WHINING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:46 pm

I don't think I'm in need of advice, really. It'll just pass. Like it always does. I'm just being over-dramatic. That's usually how it is, but I just don't realize it.

Also, I found out that this topic might just have ruined my chances of finishing my homework.
Because in the time I took to write this, I could've gotten some of my science done.
Just goes to show how bad I am at making decisions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFailtasticOne
mangaArt
Duskull
mangaArt

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE IGNORE MY CONSTANT INCESSANT WHINING   PLEASE IGNORE MY CONSTANT INCESSANT WHINING Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:33 pm

ahaha no ones perfect ^^ trust me I know how you feel at some degree. You gotta learn from that mistake, but dont think to much of it, dwelling on it wont change anything so just try harder if theres a next time~ of course you wont improve over night but just in the long run, try to not push your self to hard or else it`ll worsen your condition... and as for pills i sugest not taking them, they wont do much, as we all know sometimes pills cant cure everything. Just keep reminding yourself of small happy things in life, you`re vision will get brighter and you`ll feel alot better, and maybe you`ll start doing more of your homework lol XD listening to music always helps me finish mine quicker <3 I know you didnt ask for advice but i couldnt help but comment I care about everyone that knows my little Haru-chan <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE IGNORE MY CONSTANT INCESSANT WHINING   PLEASE IGNORE MY CONSTANT INCESSANT WHINING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE IGNORE MY CONSTANT INCESSANT WHINING
Page 1 of 1