Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are some of the things you've used as a stylus?

Go down 
+3
no
Gliscor
Pasta
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

What are some of the things you've used as a stylus? Empty
PostSubject: What are some of the things you've used as a stylus?   What are some of the things you've used as a stylus? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:48 pm

I play my DS at my desk a lot, and my desk is always cluttered. This leads to me using whatever's sitting on my desk as a stylus.

All of these objects have been for just selecting stuff in battles, just so you know. |D
I've used a pencil, a roll of tape, a twist tie, the USB cord for my MP3 player, a pen, my earbuds, a pad of paper, and other things I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
https://tornworld.forumotion.com
Gliscor
Gliscor

PostSubject: Re: What are some of the things you've used as a stylus?   What are some of the things you've used as a stylus? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:19 pm

uuuuh.
hm.
>:v
the lid to my trombone slide oil, pencils, erasers, my wi-fi-connector-thing...
hm
if i think of more stuff that i've used, i'll edit my post
Back to top Go down
no
Administrator

Male Posts : 439

PostSubject: Re: What are some of the things you've used as a stylus?   What are some of the things you've used as a stylus? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:38 pm

I've used
My stylus
my tablet pen (which works really well, actually)
and uh...
a paperclip.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Male Posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: What are some of the things you've used as a stylus?   What are some of the things you've used as a stylus? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:09 pm

My thumb and my finger are pretty much the only things I use besides my stylus. And that's only when I use my bad DS, or my brother's DS. XD
Back to top Go down
Duskull

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: What are some of the things you've used as a stylus?   What are some of the things you've used as a stylus? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Once I have one hand occupied so i used my tounge before ^^;
Most the time a guitar pick, stylus, or simply my finger
Back to top Go down
http://kenjiyenkai.deviantart.com/
Piemane
Mismagius
Piemane

Male Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: What are some of the things you've used as a stylus?   What are some of the things you've used as a stylus? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:53 pm

ive used a chopstick, pen, knife (bad i dea had to get a new ds due to the cut in the screen D: ) the end if my head phones, usb port, straw, can, finger, cell phone, chicken bone, toe (i was eating chicken so both my hands were full), screwdriver, toothpick (soooo much better than a stylus), lego piece, the drawstrings on my sweater, wiimote, pokéwalker, my sabertooth dagger that i got 4 my birthday, SD card, puzzle peice (i was doing a puzzle for the first time in years), the charger, hot wheels car, drumstick, house key, cell phone, video jack for wii, mouth peice to my saxaphone, toothbrush. thats it so far. but ill update when i use more. so many things |D dont beleive me? well do because i have used all those things |D im like always playing my ds |D

Last edited by Da Kurlzz on Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://drjazzyfresh.deviantart.com
whohassocks
Administrator
whohassocks

Female Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: What are some of the things you've used as a stylus?   What are some of the things you've used as a stylus? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:26 pm

I've used another DS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are some of the things you've used as a stylus?   What are some of the things you've used as a stylus? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are some of the things you've used as a stylus?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Torn World Forums :: Everything Else :: Video Games-
Jump to: