Torn World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I dont want this place to die!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Furret Fatale
Duskull
Furret Fatale

Male Posts : 30

I dont want this place to die!!! Empty
PostSubject: I dont want this place to die!!!   I dont want this place to die!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Not like EPL did *and yes it is dead and will continue to be despite some good efforts and some bad* Theirs not really a lot going on here. Lets pump up the party! shot But anyway, yes, if its ok with the Admins, Id like to start doing some type of POTW thing here :D I love writing them lol. Its tons-o-fun~

cherry
Back to top Go down
Gliscor
Gliscor

PostSubject: Re: I dont want this place to die!!!   I dont want this place to die!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:00 pm

okay first of all is that a cherry

Second, yes.
And I do believe I was correct in informing him that, though some of you might 'correct' a few things, you would be polite.
Do not act... Well, to be proper, 'rude'.

Calmly explain things.
This goes for both sides.
Back to top Go down
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

PostSubject: Re: I dont want this place to die!!!   I dont want this place to die!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:29 pm

POTW sounds good, it can probably be posted in the (dead lol) battling section if you want to do that, assuming that you can commit to posting it once a week consistently.
Back to top Go down
https://tornworld.forumotion.com
Furret Fatale
Duskull
Furret Fatale

PostSubject: Re: I dont want this place to die!!!   I dont want this place to die!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:18 pm

Yeah, of course their my be sometimes when Im unable to, but those will be rare. ~
And I was think putting them up on Wednesday of every week. That way its about halfway bewteen Serebii's that is released each week.
Back to top Go down
Pasta
Administrator
Pasta

PostSubject: Re: I dont want this place to die!!!   I dont want this place to die!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:57 am

Okay, if you can alert me ahead of time I can post the POTW in weeks you cannot do it. When will you be starting this?
Back to top Go down
https://tornworld.forumotion.com
Furret Fatale
Duskull
Furret Fatale

PostSubject: Re: I dont want this place to die!!!   I dont want this place to die!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:50 pm

This week hopefully :)
Back to top Go down
Proton
Mismagius
Proton

Female Posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: I dont want this place to die!!!   I dont want this place to die!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:02 pm

I hope EPL won't die/will be revived,but I don't want this place to die too.D;
I think the POTW thing will be cool.o3o;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont want this place to die!!!   I dont want this place to die!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dont want this place to die!!!
Page 1 of 1